SportsWrath

Victor Cruz hoping for reality TV show.

Sephiroth

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/victor-cruz-hopes-score-reality-show-article-1.1360179

New York Giant Victor Cruz is hoping to catch a reality show.

The wide receiver — known almost as well for his end-zone salsa dancing as he is for his prowess as a player — told the Daily News he’s in talks to land a TV series.

“It is going to be something that is very unique to me and very unique to what I like, and like to do,” he said.

“We are still fielding some requests, so we will see how it goes — the timing has to be right, and I have got to squeeze in some training in there before the season starts,” he said.

Cruz, 26, is adamant that his reality series would be tightly focused on him.

He said that watching NBA star Kris Humphries get into an ill-fated marriage with Kim Kardashian on her reality show was terrible — and he wants none of that.

“I definitely want it to be my show,” he said. “My own thing, something that I can contribute to and something I like to do, I can be comfortable with, and an easy show, something people like to watch and that people can be in tune with on a daily basis.”

Cruz said he’d like to base the show in New York.

But his top priority, he added, is to help deliver another Super Bowl victory to Big Blue fans.

“We understand the Super Bowl is in New York City, and that is motivation for us ... we have got to be ready to go," he said.

Cruz is still in talks with the Giants about returning to the team next season.

If he does land a TV gig, it will put him in the company of such athletes/reality stars as Ryan Lochte, Bruce Jenner, NFL bad boy Terrell Owens and wrestler Hulk Hogan.

Because nothing says "Super Bowl" like having a camera crew follow you everywhere.

Victor Cruz@TeamVic 22h

This is truly God testing me for something much bigger. Never EVER doing a reality show. Nor am I in talks for one. #NYmediaboredom

Rotoinfo_NFL@Rotoinfo_NFL 22h

#Giants: -WR: Victor Cruz has shot down reports he's in talks to star in his own reality show http://bit.ly/ZotNTG

Michael Stone@stonemq 22h

@espn_nfceast @TeamVic he never says reality show in any of his quotes in the article. There are other types of TV shows.

until it affects his play on the field i'm not gonna hold it against him but i really get a lot of tiki vibes from this guy

Yeah.

He tweeted out yesterday about "just needing the right situation, so I can still 'squeeze in' some training before the season."

Uh... "squeeze in" training? You're a fucking football player.

Another reason why Nicks > Cruz.

Cruz is a diva. Look at me, look at me!! Look at me!!! Please!! Look at me!!!

Nix is straight chilln, gettin healthy, reAdy for his contract year.

yeah i feel the same way. i love quiet players who just go about their business and only care about the sport