SportsWrath

Amukamara

Mr. P

Yeah, yeah....all ball players get surrounded by chicks willing to put out. Hopefully Amakamura focuses on being the best CB in the league rather than how much pussy he can get. Heck...I know some girls in Binghamton (young and very pretty) that went to a hotel with a couple of guys from out of town who came to watch the BC Open and at a bar near the golf course told the girls they were golf pros on the tour (of course they weren't), but the girls believed them and did things for the guys they'd never do for their boyfriends or husbands. Young and/or superficial pretty girls tend to do really stupid things if they think they are about to be used as a sperm dump by a celebrity....even if they have no idea if the guy is a celebrity or not...duhhh.

Stay focused Prince - those girls are a dime a dozen and there's one behind every tree. Think football man!!!

hahahh yeah how dare he take a picture looking funny.

he was at maxim magazine, presumably doing an interview with them or seomething, and anyone who knows anything about maxim knows hot chicks, models are likely to be around.

maxim posted the picture, probably because of the humor factor of prince.

those are actually two girls known as the bella twins who are pro wrestlers with WWE.

long story short, lighten up francis.

hahahh yeah how dare he take a picture looking funny.

he was at maxim magazine, presumably doing an interview with them or seomething, and anyone who knows anything about maxim knows hot chicks, models are likely to be around.

maxim posted the picture, probably because of the humor factor of prince.

those are actually two girls known as the bella twins who are pro wrestlers with WWE.

long story short, lighten up francis.

LOL I just watched this the other day. They don't make 'em like that anymore.

Bleedin I would be more concerned that if he was not splitting hoes wide open in the off season! Get that shit out his system now and cut back the whores when training camp and the season roll around.

All I know is that if a guy starts focusing on poontang...he doesn't focus on the job he's being paid to do. Seen it many times.

All I know is that if a guy starts focusing on poontang...he doesn't focus on the job he's being paid to do. Seen it many times.

I've seen celibate fellas loose their shit too! Get the whoring done in April... and hope your not becoming a babydaddy Superbowl weekend!

I've seen celibate fellas loose their shit too! Get the whoring done in April... and hope your not becoming a babydaddy Superbowl weekend!

Yeah....there's a lot of distractions available....drugs, alcohol, gambling, playing with handguns and shooting yourself in the leg while in nightclubs, etc. My weakness would be the babes, but I'll never get to really know. Can only dream.

Ok maybe Prince isn't gay.

But he's def a little Bi and this confirms it.

These are Trannys. Prince is 6-0 210 and these "girls" are almost the same size

Those girls are not Trannys. The hooker you banged, was.

Bleedin I would be more concerned that if he was not splitting hoes wide open in the off season! Get that shit out his system now and cut back the whores when training camp and the season roll around.

This^ A to M those whores...leave a thousand on the hotel nightstand for each of em and throw them the fuck out after you are finished because you're such a gentleman... :)