SportsWrath

Tolly

Nas

After Dave Tollefson was released by the Raiders yesterday, a handful of teams have shown interest in the veteran defensive end, including the Giants, according to a person with knowledge of the interest Tollefson has drawn. Tollefson played five seasons with the Giants, winning two Super Bowls, before heading back to Oakland as a free agent last year. But nothing is expected to happen in the immediate future.

http://www.nj.com/giants/team/1363196266-841-736/giants-have-some-interest-in.html

We don't seem to be as lacking in depth at DE as we were at CB (bringing back Ross). If he comes cheap, like vet minimum, I suppose I'd not care, but otherwise, I'm not overly interested.

Osi is gone.. and good riddance of course... Tolly for the amount he'll command is more than worth it.

Osi is gone.. and good riddance of course... Tolly for the amount he'll command is more than worth it.

And we have young pups like Ojomo who can come up through the ranks. Like I said, at vet minimum, I have no problems with it, but even at vet minimum, I'm not jumping up and down about this one.

And we have young pups like Ojomo who can come up through the ranks. Like I said, at vet minimum, I have no problems with it, but even at vet minimum, I'm not jumping up and down about this one.

I am :D

:party-smiley-048: