SportsWrath

Eagles cut Nnamdi Asomugha

Nas

and i can see it happening!!!.. you see what happens when you strike gold on a QB where you don't have to pay them 100+ Million dollars!?!?!?!.. you got money to spend on other guys...

Just wait until Kaperwhatevers rookie contract is up.

Then they will have to cut players to pay him 100 million.

Agree,, but winning a trophy is all that matters.... ask any Browns fan what they would give to be in the 9er's shoes right now.. lol..

Our mission next season aside from winning it... is to keep the 69ers from winning it.

Our mission next season aside from winning it... is to keep the 69ers from winning it.

My stance is... if we don't win it we must prevent the NFC East, the 49ers, the Jets, the Patriots and maybe the Packers from winning it at all cost. No rival shall celebrate winning the Lombardi on our field.

My stance is... if we don't win it we must prevent the NFC East, the 49ers, the Jets, the Patriots and maybe the Packers from winning it at all cost. No rival shall celebrate winning the Lombardi on our field.

I don't really mind the Patriots or the Packers for that matter... The Pats.. we beat them twice in great super bowls and I admire their organization and their ability to be good year after year after year... same with the Packers.. I love their fan base and I like Rodgers unlike that old fuck Favre...I agree with everything else you said.