SportsWrath

James Harrison

Sephiroth

I know he's old, and I know he's a "dirty" player with his helmet-to-helmet hits and whatnot.

But he can still play, and he's the one guy that can come in, step up and lead this team so we won't have to see Justin Tuck's pouty face every time a QB scrambles for nine on third-and-eight.

Dude would bring a spark, and it's a spark this team needs in a bad way.

Supposedly he wants to stay in a 3-4, but I agree with you, I think he's the kind of player we need, particularly at MLB. Brings that fear factor and swagger to the game that the team was missing last year. You put Harrison behind Jenkins and Linval and you've done a great deal for your run defense.

I know he's old, and I know he's a "dirty" player with his helmet-to-helmet hits and whatnot.

But he can still play, and he's the one guy that can come in, step up and lead this team so we won't have to see Justin Tuck's pouty face every time a QB scrambles for nine on third-and-eight.

Dude would bring a spark, and it's a spark this team needs in a bad way.

He is one of the few older vets I'd be interested in, and it's definitely because he can bring the nasty.

Toward the end of the year, I would have swapped out the defense for a busload of Mormons.

As far as 4-3 v. 3-4 goes.....if this front 4 doesn't sack up soon, I'd be open to swtiching to a 3-4. Personally, with how the TE has developed, I think 3-4 will continue to grow in popularity.

Not sure how much Dansby has left. This might be one of those name guys that really isn't an upgrade over what we've had. He did have a crap load of tackles last year though... not a lot of forced turnovers or big impact plays, though (1 sack, 1 FF, no ints).

Even money he goes to the Pats.

C. wagon

Don't know, C... I think they like Hightower on that team, and they still have Mayo and Brandon Spikes... you'd think he'd start but who does he start in place of? Has to be a clear upgrade if you bring him in, not sure that he'd be worth it unless you want to cut one of those guys, I think. I could see him in Arizona to re-unite with Arians... even though Arians was an offensive guy with Pittsburgh. But they run a 4-3 and I believe Daryl Washington, last year's starter at ILB in their 3-4, is a free agent.