SportsWrath

Kiwanuka Restructures

Mr. P

kicking the can down the road...but will have to pick it up at some point.

Not a bad thing at this point. We're still at stages where we need a few tweaks here and there... I'm waiting to see if Justin Tuck can play at a level that would justify his contract and I'm afraid we're living on an image that's no longer there.

• 2 weeks later...

No, it's not a bad thing at this point...just merely pointing out that pushing the pushing the reporting of the expense down the road should be done with caution.

it's a simple mimic of the U.S economy.. sooner or later we'll be just like the buffalo bills where we're in a few rebuild years. but i'm guessing all this pushing the cash down the road is to make a push at the bowl each year as long as Eli's playing..

The Giants are the best at what they do. There can be all this hand wringing over restructures, but when the time comes, they will always make the numbers work. Fine to kick the can down the road anyway. As far as I'm concerned, kick it to the season after Eli retires, and we are on a rookie contract for the next QB. Everything is fine, will be fine, this year and the year after and the year after that.

Kiwi is and was under used. He's quick as a DE and has enough strength to do some damages. If tuck can move to DT and have JPP and kiwi on the side. I have no problem with that. That's IF Osi is gone.

I think Tuck needs to earn his starting spot.. he pretty much lost it last season and nothing is given... he's our 3rd best DE and I don't see him being a full time DT as he's not big enough to handle the load...