SportsWrath

Possible way to fill Giants' roster?

Sephiroth

Consistently starting 6-2 and stinking up the 2nd half...

2 superbowl wins and a bunch of NFC East championships and playoff births.

Talk to Rams, Lions, Browns, Jaguars, Jets, Bills, Dolphins, Texans, Chargers,Cardinals fans about "the struggles of being a Giants fan"

Demanding a higher standard is the mark of a true Giants fan... please don't compare us to inferior teams... If you're not upset by starting every fucking season 6-2 only to go on a fucking nose dive in the 2nd half, that's on you... I as a Giant fan demand consistency... when a DC can't do his job, he's ought to be shown the door... when a fucking player is injured, I expect him to heal first before seeing the field again... when you have a potential home run hitter in a rookie, I expect that rookie to get more touches than he did last season... that's me... a Giants fan.

Which is why we've been one of the most consistent teams the past 10 years.

Yup...everyone stay in their own lanes...doing the jobs they are paid for...its worked for 4 Superbowls and many Championships before the modern era. Otherwise you have the Punks...err Raiders or the Broke Backs... :P

Yup...everyone stay in their own lanes...doing the jobs they are paid for...its worked for 4 Superbowls and many Championships before the modern era. Otherwise you have the Punks...err Raiders or the Broke Backs... :P

Exactly. The last time Mara actually got involved with having a say in a player (atleast in recently memory) was Victor Cruz. We know how that turned out.