SportsWrath

This sums up why no-one should watch the Pro Bowl

Treehugger

They should change the format to non-football stuff, because the game hasn't been a real football game for as long as I can remember.

It would be funny to watch these guys do some strongman competition stuff instead.

I don't know why they don't just have it after the SB. What's the point of being a 'pro bowl player' if you can't play because you're in the SB? Wrap up the season, have your parade (or not), go to Hawaii the next week, practice and play the game as if it mattered.

The NFL should just treat it for what it is. A paid vacation for players that make the NFL possible and very profitable. It's like your companies' Christmas party. It's a thank you for working your butt off all year from the company.

This is actually the reason to watch the Pro Bowl. They should have more fun and do fun trick plays. I think that would get more fans interested.

I think along those same lines, if they took the coaches out of it and just went backyard football style, drawing up plays in the dirt, it'd be more fun. All said though, I think it's beyond saving short of a major overhaul.

I put it on for the lack of anything else to watch last night... they actually seemed to play a little bit of football, but with the no hits it's not the same.

Maybe make it a flag football game and let the guys play without equimpent on so people can actually know what they look like... I bet agents would love that shit

So I was watching the Probowl Sunday night I noticed the NFC Uniforms And they made me think of the 1980's Giants Uni's . I think the White pants would look sharp next year For the Gmen. ( I am glad they got away from some of the wacked out designs they have had in the past)

I think the "Pro Bowl" should be redesigned where it doesn't involve playing football at all.. more like the Espys or the White House Correspondence dinner... where players would just poke fun at each other... showing highlights here and there...