SportsWrath

Must be nice having a kicker that can hit long field goals

JMFP

Someone explain again why the fuck we let Matt Bryant walk?

And how about Shayne Graham belting a 55 yarder like it was a walk through the park.

To be fair, Bryant missed the first 49 yarder, but was saved by Petey trying to ice him. But yeah, been some nice kicking going on.

And how about Shayne Graham belting a 55 yarder like it was a walk through the park.

I kicked longer field goals than him in Albany back in 2002... wow I'm really getting old lol

I'd shit my pants if we had to line up for a 47 yarder.

Bring back Owen Pochman.

I actually liked that guy.

One day in camp Strahan says to him, "Your job looks easy. I want to come back as a kicker."

Pochman shot back, "I want to come back as a player who's cap number is so big his team can't sign anybody else."

Ouch.

We arguably would've had 2 more wins if Tynes could hit a fg from distance with any confidence. But I agree we have too many problems to have any faith that the team would've gone anywhere in the playoffs. That doesn't mean ignore the fact that Tynes is, at best, a mediocre kicker. And he's actually probably below average.

We arguably would've had 2 more wins if Tynes could hit a fg from distance with any confidence. But I agree we have too many problems to have any faith that the team would've gone anywhere in the playoffs. That doesn't mean ignore the fact that Tynes is, at best, a mediocre kicker. And he's actually probably below average.

Thanks Jim....that's pretty much my point.

Other teams have kickers that give them additional options at halftime, or at the end of the game. Tynes is not one of them.

Whenever we are punting from inside the opponent's territory, I am reminded of this.

Thanks Jim....that's pretty much my point.

Other teams have kickers that give them additional options at halftime, or at the end of the game. Tynes is not one of them.

Whenever we are punting from inside the opponent's territory, I am reminded of this.

If that's the point your making, then wouldn't you be better served asking why we didn't pick up a David Akers in free agency?, or draft Jankowski in the first round. I mean you're talking about 2 kickers that have done their rounds of the league.

all we had to do was kick from the 26 in the eagles game instead of throwing it and we're probably not having any of these conversations

all we had to do was kick from the 26 in the eagles game instead of throwing it and we're probably not having any of these conversations

Hold on, you'd rather kick the ball then throw the ball to your 6 ft 6 receiver against a former pro bowler?. Are you in the same room as Osi right now?