SportsWrath

Giants Opponents For Next Season (Bad News....it looks WORSE than 2012)

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

Actual schedule with dates and times doesn't come out until April, but here's the full list of opponents:

HOME

Washington Redskins (10-6)

Dallas Cowboys (8-8)

Philadelphia Eagles (4-12)

Denver Broncos (13-3)

Oakland Raiders (4-12)

Green Bay Packers (11-5)

Minnesota Vikings (10-6)

Seattle Seahawks (11-5)

AWAY

Redskins

Cowboys

Eagles

Kansas City Chiefs (2-14)

San Diego (7-9)

Chicago Bears (10-6)

Detroit Lions (4-12)

Carolina Panthers (7-9)

Actual schedule with dates and times doesn't come out until April, but here's the full list of opponents:

HOME

Dallas Cowboys (8-8)

Denver Broncos (13-3)

Oakland Raiders (4-12) W

Green Bay Packers (11-5)

Minnesota Vikings (10-6) W

Seattle Seahawks (11-5) W

AWAY

Redskins

Cowboys

Eagles

Kansas City Chiefs (2-14) W

San Diego (7-9) W

Chicago Bears (10-6)

Detroit Lions (4-12) W

Carolina Panthers (7-9) W

Split the division. 10-6, win the East. Superbowl will be a home game as we kick the shit out of the Broncos.

With our luck, teams like KC, Detroit, Oakland, San Diego, Carolina....the teams that suck this year....will do a complete 180 and whoop up on us...while we manage to handily take care of teams like GB, Seattle (though I say will be a loss, regardless, we always lose to that team....and Russel Wilson will make us his bitch considering what RGIII has done and considering Wilson is better), and Denver.....

Split the division. 10-6, win the East. Superbowl will be a home game as we kick the shit out of the Broncos.

I'm not sure I want to hear "super Bowl" for a team that has Fewel as it's defensive coordinator.. even if they won it before in spite of him.

Four teams with new coaches (Kansas City, San Diego, Philly, and Chicago), one with a new DC (Dallas), and one with the starting QB a big maybe (Washington).

Carolina and Detroit sucked this year, but the year before were decent. They might decline, or bounce back.

Add in drafts, free agency, and you can't really judge how good a schedule is based on the previous year.

Four teams with new coaches (Kansas City, San Diego, Philly, and Chicago), one with a new DC (Dallas), and one with the starting QB a big maybe (Washington).

Carolina and Detroit sucked this year, but the year before were decent. They might decline, or bounce back.

Add in drafts, free agency, and you can't really judge how good a schedule is based on the previous year.

Yeah the Broncos went into the year with the 2nd overall s.o.s, and it ended being 29th.

Guest StrahansGap

You guys are nuts. You think next year will be a cake walk? Look how this year turned out. NFL teams have figured out how to score against a good defensive line like ours. Quick passes and options make our defense look like shit, and Fewell is incapable of readjusting mid game. Throw in a shit offensive line and WR's who are never 100% healthy, and we're fucked!

Didn't once say it would be easy--I said there's no way of telling.

I would expect San Diego to improve just with the removal of Turner. Chicago might respond very well with a new HC--they definitely have some nice horses in the stable. But it's possible that the opposite is true as well.

Andy Reid in Kansas City? That's not comforting for Giants fans. But does that team have the personnel?

I'm not sure I want to hear "super Bowl" for a team that has Fewel as it's defensive coordinator.. even if they won it before in spite of him.

The season's over for us. He's got a ring. He's not going anywhere. The Superbowl is being played in the Met-O-Lands next year. We'll be in the game.

You guys are nuts. You think next year will be a cake walk? Look how this year turned out. NFL teams have figured out how to score against a good defensive line like ours. Quick passes and options make our defense look like shit, and Fewell is incapable of readjusting mid game. Throw in a shit offensive line and WR's who are never 100% healthy, and we're fucked!

too bad D Co-ordinators cannot be hit with injuries.......there is probably someone on our staff right now better than Fewell

I would not be so down-trodden......we have not even gotten through the draft and free agency.

The biggest problem last year wass that Eli regressed after hurricane Sandy hit his condo........seemed he went into a funk

With our luck, teams like KC, Detroit, Oakland, San Diego, Carolina....the teams that suck this year....will do a complete 180 and whoop up on us...while we manage to handily take care of teams like GB, Seattle (though I say will be a loss, regardless, we always lose to that team....and Russel Wilson will make us his bitch considering what RGIII has done and considering Wilson is better), and Denver.....

idk how ur a giants fan cuz you never have anything good to say

Nothing in the NFL is a cakewalk.. if anything the Giants play better against the better teams and suck major balls against the Bungals.

HOME

Dallas Cowboys (8-8)

Denver Broncos (13-3)

Oakland Raiders (4-12)

Green Bay Packers (11-5)

Minnesota Vikings (10-6)

Seattle Seahawks (11-5)

AWAY

Redskins

Cowboys

Eagles

Kansas City Chiefs (2-14)

San Diego (7-9)

Chicago Bears (10-6)

Detroit Lions (4-12)

Carolina Panthers (7-9)

You can't project any win in the NFL, especially this far out. But this schedule, on its surface, does seem a lot easier than the last couple of seasons. Kansas City needs a QB, and they might take one first overall in this draft. But I don't see an Andrew Luck or RGIII in this class. This is a bad year to be picking first and needing a QB. They also have problems defensively. What they have right now is Jamaal Charles. They have a long way to go.

The Raiders are also horrible. That defense is abysmal. And worse, that team has no desire. I thought Carson would at least make that team respectable. And they did look like an NFL team at times this year. The Raiders went into ATL and nearly beat them, Bryant needed to make a game-ending FG to win that game for the Falcons. But that doesn't change the fact the Raiders are just an awful team, and Carson must not be a good leader or have the intangibles necessary to win at QB.

There are a lot of mediocre teams on that schedule, and a few great opponents. I mean, this year we had to play Baltimore, Atlanta, San Francisco, and Green Bay. And 3 of those 4 teams are in Conference Championship games. And Cincinatti is on the rise and kicked our ass. The best teams, toughest teams we play are all home games. I like this schedule much more than the last two years. The Cutler-led Bears also don't scare me. Cutler, to me, is not a championship caliber QB. And that defense was starting to wear down at the end of this season. The Chargers are a mess, plain and simple. They have a terrible O-line. Ryan Matthews is not as good as advertised, and Gates is 59 years old. And their defense sucks. Detroit is a one-dimensional team that is being poorly coached under Schwartz. And their defense sucks.

One could argue that our defense sucks, too. But I think we have more to work with than those teams, and fewer holes. We did win the Super Bowl last year, after all.

idk how ur a giants fan cuz you never have anything good to say

You have no opinion on anything that is of any value to me or anyone else here, bitch tits, so we'll call it even.

i jus sed gints wil beat da broncos, seahawks, and packers ddnt u c?

Idiot.

You have no opinion on anything that is of any value to me or anyone else here, bitch tits, so we'll call it even.

i jus sed gints wil beat da broncos, seahawks, and packers ddnt u c?

Idiot.

Fuck... couldn't find a clip of the original clip but this should do... 3:18 :P