SportsWrath

Lovie Smith?

Sephiroth

Good shot he gets canned by the Bears tomorrow.

He's not part of the Giants family like a Coughlin, Crennel, or a Fox... but we did have him in for a visit when we hired TC.

He probably wants another HC job, but in a first-class organization like the Giants, he could make a ton of connections, or maybe take the reins from Coughlin whenever he decides to retire.

What do you all think?

Good shot he gets canned by the Bears tomorrow.

He's not part of the Giants family like a Coughlin, Crennel, or a Fox... but we did have him in for a visit when we hired TC.

He probably wants another HC job, but in a first-class organization like the Giants, he could make a ton of connections, or maybe take the reins from Coughlin whenever he decides to retire.

What do you all think?

I love Lovie......just not today

Lovie Smith will get a job real soon IMO, guys a good coach.

Yeah I think he got a raw deal in Chi Town...I mean he was the best they have had since the 85' Bears who are now 27 years in the past. Lovie is a class act...and the Bears can fuck off...glad they didn't make it in.

Yeah I think he got a raw deal in Chi Town...I mean he was the best they have had since the 85' Bears who are now 27 years in the past. Lovie is a class act...and the Bears can fuck off...glad they didn't make it in.

Supposedly the players are genuinely upset about it, I mean, he didn't get in with a 10-6 record for Christ sakes in a division where 2 teams in that division did get in.

Supposedly the players are genuinely upset about it, I mean, he didn't get in with a 10-6 record for Christ sakes in a division where 2 teams in that division did get in.

Yeah I heard the same too...well you know one man's castoff is another man's treasure...