SportsWrath

Playoff Scenario(s)?

Nas

As pathetic as this team has been.. I looked at the standings and it seems we can make the playoffs if

We win (good luck with that one) and..

Chicago, MN, and Dallas lose.

Those are the times I wish I could drink. :cheers:

As pathetic as this team has been.. I looked at the standings and it seems we can make the playoffs if

We win (good luck with that one) and..

Chicago, MN, and Dallas lose.

Those are the times I wish I could drink. :cheers:

I could totally see the Bears, Vikings and Dallas lose.....and the Giants go belly up v. the Eagles.

I do not see all three losing, Green Bay is playing for a first round bye, I see them winning against Minnesota. Dallas will lose, RG3 is just having one of those years, He is the Tebow of this year, he can throw balls with his eyes shut and somehow complete them, don't mind that team winning the division, they will be 6-10 at best next year. They will trade Kirk Cousins, to recoup one the 25 picks they gave up for Bob and it will kill them when RG3 becomes the next Patrick Ramsey and has his career ravaged by injuries. Now on to Chicago, Detroit seems to care about nothing but getting Megatron yards, they get their fucking asses handed to them by Atlanta and the story was Johnson breaking a record, THEY ARE A FUCKING FOUR WIN TEAM! No mention of Atlanta, no mention of boy we suck, it was hey,let's celebrate, getting our asses handed to us for the seventh straight game. Chicago is in. oh year we will not even win our game, so it's all moot. We seem to be the one team, that can't hit Mike Vick, he will be auditioning for a starting job elsewhere or starting with the Eagles, depending on the coach.

WC Round

3.San Francisco vs. 6.Chicago

4.Washington vs. 5.Seattle

Divisional Round

Seattle vs. Atlanta

San Fran vs. Green Bay

NFC Championship

San Fran vs. Seattle

Super Bowl XVLII

Seattle Vs. New England

Champs(and the leagues biggest nightmare) SEATTLE

I do not see all three losing, Green Bay is playing for a first round bye, I see them winning against Minnesota. Dallas will lose, RG3 is just having one of those years, He is the Tebow of this year, he can throw balls with his eyes shut and somehow complete them, don't mind that team winning the division, they will be 6-10 at best next year. They will trade Kirk Cousins, to recoup one the 25 picks they gave up for Bob and it will kill them when RG3 becomes the next Patrick Ramsey and has his career ravaged by injuries. Now on to Chicago, Detroit seems to care about nothing but getting Megatron yards, they get their fucking asses handed to them by Atlanta and the story was Johnson breaking a record, THEY ARE A FUCKING FOUR WIN TEAM! No mention of Atlanta, no mention of boy we suck, it was hey,let's celebrate, getting our asses handed to us for the seventh straight game. Chicago is in. oh year we will not even win our game, so it's all moot. We seem to be the one team, that can't hit Mike Vick, he will be auditioning for a starting job elsewhere or starting with the Eagles, depending on the coach.

WC Round

Divisional Round

Seattle vs. Atlanta

San Fran vs. Green Bay

NFC Championship

San Fran vs. Seattle

Super Bowl XVLII

Seattle Vs. New England

I don't know bro...I don't see the Hawks winning shit...they are an also ran team. Always happy just to be in the playoffs. If the Giants don't get in this year it will be asshole Brady hoisting the Lombardi...we have Brady's number like we have the Pack and the 69'ers...

WC Round

Divisional Round

Seattle vs. Atlanta

San Fran vs. Green Bay

NFC Championship

San Fran vs. Seattle

Super Bowl XVLII

Seattle Vs. New England

I'm jumping on the Seattle bandwagon early too.........they are a remarkable story, and I could not bear to see Bellicheck housting that trophy again

Seattle looks tremendous right now, no doubt. And since they're a new contender, I haven't worked up a deep hatred for them yet, so I wouldn't mind seeing them beat a lot of teams I DO hate. Just not sure they can win three on the road.

Gonna be very interesting. In a weird way, the playoffs are more enjoyable if I'm not chained to my emotions concerning the Giants. I watch the games just as intently but I can smile, laugh and breath, even enjoy the company of others during a game. None of that happens during a Giant playoff game. I love the Giants, of course but I also love football.......and there's nothing better than playoff football! Anyone else get that?

Gonna be very interesting. In a weird way, the playoffs are more enjoyable if I'm not chained to my emotions concerning the Giants. I watch the games just as intently but I can smile, laugh and breath, even enjoy the company of others during a game. None of that happens during a Giant playoff game. I love the Giants, of course but I also love football.......and there's nothing better than playoff football! Anyone else get that?

No... I'm always depressed knowing the Giants are sitting somewhere where the Jets belong. :(