SportsWrath

Stand up...

Nas

Ok, I'm over the nightmare that was last Sunday.... let's fucking go Giants :angry:

Clutch is not isolated to down the stretch of a Super Bowl staring down Bill Belichick and the Patriots or throwing through the arctic blast at Lambeau Field or repeatedly pulling his battered body off the soggy Candlestick grass.

http://www.nypost.co...hTlKf1adXZOd1AO

Typical Giants season.

Honestly it's almost no different then 2007 or 2011.

Each season we had to win out to get into the playoffs and each time the team looked like utter trash heading into those games.

We'll see what happens this Sunday.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... this team is the most Jekyll and Hyde team I've ever seen.

We could go out and beat Baltimore by 60 points or the team might not even get off the plane.

This feels like 2007 or 2011, but it feels equally like 2009 and 2010... both years we missed the postseason.

.......id be delighted if we can sneak into a wildcard at 9-7 .....then travel to SF or GB

I'm not sure a 9-7 team can make it in the NFC this year... I mean a lot of teams would have to lose to get that result. I think we must win our next 2 games and carry that momentum into the playoffs just like we did last year with Jets & Cowboys.

I'm not sure a 9-7 team can make it in the NFC this year... I mean a lot of teams would have to lose to get that result. I think we must win our next 2 games and carry that momentum into the playoffs just like we did last year with Jets & Cowboys.

I believe the Giants will win the NFCE. I don't believe they'll go any futher than that though. Falcons and the 9ers are looking like the elite NFC teams. That being said, both do have their own issues as well. Falcons are notorious for choking on the playoffs and the 9ers have an inexpierienced QB at the helm so the possibilities are there for the G-men to make a run. If GB rears it's ugly head this year they could make a run as well.

I believe the Giants will win the NFCE. I don't believe they'll go any futher than that though. Falcons and the 9ers are looking like the elite NFC teams. That being said, both do have their own issues as well. Falcons are notorious for choking on the playoffs and the 9ers have an inexpierienced QB at the helm so the possibilities are there for the G-men to make a run. If GB rears it's ugly head this year they could make a run as well.

Do you even know what the Giants do against rookie QBs? They create a bust for them at Canton based on just that game. Thats why Im dreading the Eagles game more than Baltimore. But the thing with the Giants is - they are like the Max Baer of boxing - you never know what you are getting. Baer the killer or Baer the clown.