SportsWrath

Antrel Rolle

osi724dasack

Your boy Hill is showing some flashes too. Sadly I think Phillips is done next year; that knee is too much of a liability.

More like I think the Giants need to learn to let players heal completely before putting them back on the field. The secondary without KP is atrocious. KP Brown and Rolle as 3-safety set gives us the best combination I think.

More like I think the Giants need to learn to let players heal completely before putting them back on the field. The secondary without KP is atrocious. KP Brown and Rolle as 3-safety set gives us the best combination I think.

I personally think we have the worst strength and conditioning staff in the league.

Seems everyone on the board is coming around on Rolle

yesterday, he was up on the run a lot more. which is odd because if you're planning for N'Orleans, you'd probably put him in coverage. He stuffed a few runs. Don't know what he was doing on long pop fly to # 13.

I Agree with your thoughts on KP

He's a dofference mAker and NOONE else on the team can do what he does when it comes to locking down the deep pass. He's just phenomenal at it.

Stevie Brown is a true Ballhawk who can hit and Rolle is just awesome. Will Hill also has tons of skill an plenty of savy for a rookie. But none of them make QBs think twice about throwing deep like KP does.

Tuck is awesome BUT

He seems to play all Emo like alot and I don't like it.

Rolle is always leading, confident, energized, and respected as well.

I think Rolle is an "on the field" type of leader, his play and the energy he brings to the sideline is what the Giants need on game day, it's basically the same intensity ol' Strahan brought on gamedays.

Tuck is a captain and a leader in the locker room, I'm sure any single player can talk to him and respects him just like I'm sure any coach can do. Sure Tuck might not be the best player on the field, frankly he's the third best DE on the team (not saying much Osi is still trash) but he's kinda like Ray Lewis, no not a HoF player but in terms of being a leader off and on the field despite not being the best player on the field.

Antrel Rolle is a natural leader and should be one for the defense. A leader has to be loud, a presence on the field and off, and respected by teammates and his opponents.

We wanted Justin Tuck to be this but he is just not loud enough.

yesterday, he was up on the run a lot more. which is odd because if you're planning for N'Orleans, you'd probably put him in coverage. He stuffed a few runs. Don't know what he was doing on long pop fly to # 13.

That ball was in the air forever, Prince and somebody else were back there, not sure why they allowed the wr to get in front of him. Rolle just had look up and stop and he would of had a pick.

That ball was in the air forever, Prince and somebody else were back there, not sure why they allowed the wr to get in front of him. Rolle just had look up and stop and he would of had a pick.

i went to the fridge to make a sandwich as Brees threw that ball, half eaten when it came down.

i went to the fridge to make a sandwich as Brees threw that ball, half eaten when it came down.

LOL.

That one was a duck...reminded me of Brady's duck to the Gronk that Chase intercepted....funny that Chase played the ball in the air much better than either of those two, lol.