SportsWrath

I HATE PRIMETIME

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

Anyone else sick of these night games?? The amount of commercials alone is enough to make you crazy. Couple that with kids trying to sleep on a school night and no beer for me because of work tomorrow and it makes me a dull boy.

Anyone else sick of these night games?? The amount of commercials alone is enough to make you crazy. Couple that with kids trying to sleep on a school night and no beer for me because of work tomorrow and it makes me a dull boy.

I'm drinking anyway.

Primetime games blow. I literally cannot sustain my attention to watch a Primetime game....partly because I can't stand Joe Buck and would rather have a jagged tree branch rammed up my ass than listen to him....and Chris Collinsworth is a negative dickhead who never has a good thing to say about any player or any team. Then, with the commercials, the fact that good shows are on television (like last Sunday, had to make the decision not to watch Walking Dead), and tonight, the CONSTANT interruptions by referees (seriously, I know turnovers are automatically reviewed, but what about that Rivers play made it take 5 minutes to determine??), and the fact that it's been a long day and I just want to do my computer browsing and go to bed makes it really, really hard for me to even give a shit about this game at the moment. One of the most boring Giants games I've watched, and not because of the Giants....because of the constant game stoppage.

I want my football games on Sunday at 1 PM on Fox. For the love of God.. I can't stand CBS and their annoying theme... or ESPN and all their drama... or NBC with that annoying football night in America theme.

I want my football games on Sunday at 1 PM on Fox. For the love of God.. I can't stand CBS and their annoying theme... or ESPN and all their drama... or NBC with that annoying football night in America theme.

You mean Joan Jett's "I Hate Myself for Loving You" with reworked lyrics?

I'd be pissed if I was her. She'd better be getting royalties for that shit.

Can't fucking stand Monday night football when the Giants are on.

Give me the 1pm eastern Sunday slot...... if they win, I can ride the good vibes all day....if they lose, I can shake it off before dinner.

Guest StrahansGap

Last night they went to commercial every time they called timeout.....and I mean EVERY time. It breaks up the flow of the game. Not making excuses but at one particular point in the game, the Giants we're driving and there was an extremely long commercial break. It's enough to fuck up a good thing and break up a smooth drive.

I'm like many others here. Give me a 1:00 PM Sunday game every week and I'm happy.

I'd rather see Faith singing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42rC281BgmI

Don't get me wrong, I love Joanie. But fuck, that Faith Hill, holy shit. I'd fuck her earholes just to say I got to stick in something. I'd eat her shit just to see where it came from. I'd bang her like a monk ringing a church bell. She's incredibly hot.

Don't get me wrong, I love Joanie. But fuck, that Faith Hill, holy shit. I'd fuck her earholes just to say I got to stick in something. I'd eat her shit just to see where it came from. I'd bang her like a monk ringing a church bell. She's incredibly hot.

Dude, get a room. lol.

I'd rather see Faith singing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42rC281BgmI

Dude, get a room. lol.

:rules: Ummm...these are my lines....sans the whole shit eating part...but I can feel ya there... get your own shtick....I'M THE MASTER DEFILER....BRONXIE... :flair:

Thought you meant Deion and on that I'd have to agree. I love's me some Monday Night Football but I live on the west coast so it starts earlier. The more football days the better.

hahah ahhh you beat me with the deion comment.

hhahaha, yah, how does that Faith HIll bitch not get sued for that shit?