SportsWrath

Something to think about

Lughead

As good as Wilson has been in the Kick return game should he be pulled from that duty tonight in place of Torrain/ Jernigan? The reason I say this is you wouldn't want your now #2 RB to get hurt on a kick return. Also wouldn't you want him for now to just focus on the Running/pass blocking game?

Leave him in there, and stop being a vagine socket.

This.

Let the kid play multiple roles and have him try to make plays when he can.

Besides if he is only on kick return duty, he gets a chance to rest while Bradshaw will come out with the O.

What worries me is how Randle has been handling the punt return duty the last week, he had a few bobbles we cant afford to have a turn over against Robert the Third.

He's our best option and always has a chance of taking one to the house I'd hope they keep him there. I could be wrong but I don't think the Brown injury will automatically lead to a ton of more carries. The coaching staff has been pretty adamant about the necessities of learnimg blitz pickup. If anything, we might see even more Bradshaw and more passing. Gilbride will probably enjoy that.

Sehorn tore his knee up during a meaningless preseason game. This is the regular season. Big difference. You don't get rid of your best kick returner, the one with, I think, the highest average return in the league....simply because he moved up a spot on the depth chart....

As good as Wilson has been in the Kick return game should he be pulled from that duty tonight in place of Torrain/ Jernigan? The reason I say this is you wouldn't want your now #2 RB to get hurt on a kick return. Also wouldn't you want him for now to just focus on the Running/pass blocking game?

No