SportsWrath

Kiwanuka needs to stay on the line

JMFP

Last night he was in at tackle for most of the game while the Giants were running their 3 safety set, and he was very disruptive.

I really hope going forward that Fewell keeps him up front where he is clearly the most comfortable.

Last night he was in at tackle for most of the game while the Giants were running their 3 safety set, and he was very disruptive.

I really hope going forward that Fewell keeps him up front where he is clearly the most comfortable.

That and Rolle playing closer to the LOS as party of the 3-safety set. I hope KP is ok.

If KP is out with an injury, I doubt Fewell keeps the three safety set going and Rolle and Brown will have to return to the traditional two safety set meaning Kiwi will have to come off the line.

It all depends on if we have Phillips playing.

KP said his "benching" was precautionary. he feels fine.

did Canty get hurt? why was Kiwi in at DT I saw Bernard at times I Also Noticed. Austin was a healthy scratch.

Canty wasn't hurt, they were just doing a lot of shuffling around. Bernard is always in the regular rotations. Canty also was in a DE alot in the packages where Tuck was standing.

It was pretty funny that a lot of us had been talking about just this same thing throughout the week, and lo-and-behold, he gets some reps with his hand in the dirt and comes away with two sacks. There should be a NFL coaching position called the Fan Adviser. He'd be elected from this board and allowed to institute one change per game.

It was pretty funny that a lot of us had been talking about just this same thing throughout the week, and lo-and-behold, he gets some reps with his hand in the dirt and comes away with two sacks. There should be a NFL coaching position called the Fan Adviser. He'd be elected from this board and allowed to institute one change per game.

Hahahah that would be disastrous.

Was it really a "3-safety set" or just Rolle playing nickel CB? Maybe it's the same thing?

It's kind of the same thing, but honestly, that pretty much is our Nickel D....technically though, a 3rd corner would be the traditional Nickel look.

What if we all had to vote on and the majority have to pass the suggestion before-hand and Jackstroud wasn't allowed to participate?

LOL Jack would be the best part.

Giants nation would be wondering why Jesse Palmer was the starting QB and Chase Blackburn was lining up at wideout.

LOL Jack would be the best part.

Giants nation would be wondering why Jesse Palmer was the starting QB and Chase Blackburn was lining up at wideout.

True...Antonio Pierce would have been the water-boy....Stevie Brown would be our current quarterback....