SportsWrath

Giants.com podcasts... this need to be said.

Sephiroth

Giants podcasts fucking suck. They should be embarrassed by the "quality" of them.

I didn't go to school for audio engineering, but I know basic things like "check your levels," "mic check," "dry runs," and basic editing. You listen to these pieces of shit and you'd think somebody's five-year-old son was playing with GarageBand. No joke... I had middle-school kids make podcasts for three years and the quality was BETTER than this.

Then there's the production elements, or lack thereof. Not for nothing, but why do I get 17 feeds of one-minute conversations with Justin Tuck, Martellus Bennet, etc. when if you had brain one you would compile them into one longer, 20-minute clip with maybe, I dunno... INTRODUCTIONS on who you're speaking to? That way I wouldn't have BigBlue Kickoff and BigBlue Live (the only listenable casts on there, and that might be stretching it) pushed out of my feed to hear David Wilson's 30-second answer to why he needs to play better... assuming that was David Wilson, who knows... and maybe also be sure that the questions COULD BE HEARD so it's more than some random guy spouting shit and you have to guess what the question was.

These things are fucking unlistenable. The Giants would do better off hiring one of my former eighth graders, I'm not even joking.

Giants podcasts fucking suck. They should be embarrassed by the "quality" of them.

I didn't go to school for audio engineering, but I know basic things like "check your levels," "mic check," "dry runs," and basic editing. You listen to these pieces of shit and you'd think somebody's five-year-old son was playing with GarageBand. No joke... I had middle-school kids make podcasts for three years and the quality was BETTER than this.

Then there's the production elements, or lack thereof. Not for nothing, but why do I get 17 feeds of one-minute conversations with Justin Tuck, Martellus Bennet, etc. when if you had brain one you would compile them into one longer, 20-minute clip with maybe, I dunno... INTRODUCTIONS on who you're speaking to? That way I wouldn't have BigBlue Kickoff and BigBlue Live (the only listenable casts on there, and that might be stretching it) pushed out of my feed to hear David Wilson's 30-second answer to why he needs to play better... assuming that was David Wilson, who knows... and maybe also be sure that the questions COULD BE HEARD so it's more than some random guy spouting shit and you have to guess what the question was.

These things are fucking unlistenable. The Giants would do better off hiring one of my former eighth graders, I'm not even joking.

Bump. On bigblue live.

Anta Marks is annoying as hell and they never get the mic's right one is too loud one too low.

How about they STFU about fantasy football at the end of the show WTF no one cares about your office pools and whose winning asswipes

Giants Online has become virtually unwatchable too......Hanlon and Fooch are very low calibre indeed .....even Bob Papa doesn't seem to take it seriously anymore

Yeah, i have no time for Fooch, I stopped watching that years ago. And Papa only comes to life whenever he's with Carl Banks because Banks is the closest to saying it for what it is and the Giants org don't say anything to him.

Bump. On bigblue live.

Anta Marks is annoying as hell and they never get the mic's right one is too loud one too low.

How about they STFU about fantasy football at the end of the show WTF no one cares about your office pools and whose winning asswipes

Did you know Anita marks did Playboy or some nudie magazine?. Body is alright, but the face and hair leave a lot to be desired. I'm actually surprised the Giants would allow her to be involved.

Did you know Anita marks did Playboy or some nudie magazine?. Body is alright, but the face and hair leave a lot to be desired. I'm actually surprised the Giants would allow her to be involved.

YeaH I saw the layout. I think it was when she was in college. She also played in the WPFL as WR.