SportsWrath

Giants Desperate ?

Lughead

Thu, Nov 15

With Bradshaw (foot/neck) and the Giants on bye this week, the team worked out running backs Joseph Addai, Mewelde Moore, Ryan Torain and Kregg Lumpkin, Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun reports.

Recommendation: It's not uncommon for NFL teams to work out players in order to have a book on them in the event that they are needed down the road, so this is not a necessarily an ominous sign regarding the health/status of the banged-up Bradshaw. The Giants haven't added any of the backs they worked out so far, but either way, it will be worth closely monitoring Bradshaw once the Giants return to practice.

(Rotowire.com)

I fully support this idea. :freaked:

I agree in my mind but not in my heart. They should re-organise and put Wilson in the mix so he goes through the brutal stretch, makes his errors, let the passing game take over, and work our 1st round pick into NFL starting material come playoffs. Andre Brown should start NOW IMO. We have a rotating backfield no matter who starts. I hope the offense realises that designs our O accordingly. Equal carries to all 3 depending on situations no matter who starts.

I agree in my mind but not in my heart. They should re-organise and put Wilson in the mix so he goes through the brutal stretch, makes his errors, let the passing game take over, and work our 1st round pick into NFL starting material come playoffs. Andre Brown should start NOW IMO. We have a rotating backfield no matter who starts. I hope the offense realises that designs our O accordingly. Equal carries to all 3 depending on situations no matter who starts.

Sorry, I meant, I agree in my heart, not in my mind.

I agree with this.. I think not giving Wilson the necessary carries to get him used to game time situation is stupid.

Well, now that Brown is out the remainder of the year, who should we go after?

I'd take Torain or Mwelde I guess.

Maybe the Rutgers guy off the practice squad?

I would like to see us bring up our PS guys .Also we can look at other teams PS and draw of from them . I'll have to go see who is out there