SportsWrath

Presser Videos

Lughead

Giants Coach and Players talk about the loss and what lies ahead

One thing I am not to happy about is Fewell telling teams what they are going to do when Philips returns ( 3 safety look) Kenny Philips will be back on the practice field next Wednesday. So the Pack will no doubt have a two week jump on our one week bye. I know they have another game before us. but come on you don't think our match up isn't circled on their calender?

After watching the coaches talk though I get a different feel about this years swoon. I get that the players are tired and I heard it compared to the Friday before vacation type deal. I guess it just doesn't matter what profession that you are in.

oh btw A.Bradshaw and A.Brown where relaxing at midnight last night playing Black Ops2 . Getting a way from football for a few days and recharging.

I hate Fewell. The guy has no concept of changing the game plan when it isnt working. Whats with this guy rushing 3 linemen on 3rd and long, or 3rd and goal? I dont care how many DB's you have on the field. If you give the QB 10 seconds to throw the ball, chances are he's making a completion. This guy has me scratching my head at least 10 times a game. He has no imagination when it comes to blitzing. The difference between this D under Spags, compared to Fewell, is night and day.

Anyhow, the sooner we get rid of Fewell, the better off we will be. Assuming of course we can get someone who knows what the hell he is doing.

Ive never liked Gilbride either. But aside from the last couple of games, at least you can say he gets things done. Either that or Eli is making him out to look alot better then he actualy is. Not to play the roll of captan obvious, but if Eli plays his best during 2 min drill type drives, why not try it a few times right out the gate? How this theory escapes Gilbride, I'll never know.

Not to play the roll of captan obvious, but if Eli plays his best during 2 min drill type drives, why not try it a few times right out the gate? How this theory escapes Gilbride, I'll never know.

They tried it against the Bengals and went 3-and-out.