SportsWrath

David Diehl

Sephiroth

I don't know why they ever put him back in. Our line was at it's best when he was out.

I am so sick of the Giants Loyalty Syndrome when it comes to underperforming starter gets hurt...sits down for a few games....second stringer shines...oh the under performing starter is now at 85% efficiency time to take over performing back up out ....mix stir...2-4 game losing streak... :TD:

David Diehl is one of the biggest reasons for the offense's sad, pathetic, disgusting play the last few weeks.

You need to take a look in the mirror, Diehl... and bench yourself in Tom won't do it. Because right now, you suck big fat donkey balls. Locklear wasn't going to be mistaken for Jonathan Ogden out there, but he was at least competent. I hate to be the guy that overreacts, but Diehl should be benched like yesterday... in fact, I see no upside in even keeping him on the team. Do what you have to do. IR, cut, whatever. A guy off the street could suck just as bad as Diehl does right now.

David Diehl is one of the biggest reasons for the offense's sad, pathetic, disgusting play the last few weeks.

You need to take a look in the mirror, Diehl... and bench yourself in Tom won't do it. Because right now, you suck big fat donkey balls. Locklear wasn't going to be mistaken for Jonathan Ogden out there, but he was at least competent. I hate to be the guy that overreacts, but Diehl should be benched like yesterday... in fact, I see no upside in even keeping him on the team. Do what you have to do. IR, cut, whatever. A guy off the street could suck just as bad as Diehl does right now.

hey I am laid off ill give it a go . wheres my Contract Reese?

Big part of the reason we are getting smoked right now.

Yup.....Eli has sucked too, but he's clearly the only option now.

But I'm absolutely baffled as to why they fucked up the chemisty by reinserting Diehl in the line..... I get the whole "you don't lose your job to injury".......but I don't get the "you don't lose your starting job because you suck" argument.

And not to harp on the subject, but this is the 4th fucking week in a row that Bradshaw has been unable to practice.....and once again, he was part of the problem.....his fumble turned what should have been a 1 score game into an eventual rout.

Sorry, but a 100% Brown or 100% Wilson is a better option than a 75% Bradshaw who can't even get on the practice field with his team.

It was very hard to watch today.

Luckily I didn't have to. I shit you not, the game was switched to the Saints/Falcons game by the network with 14 minutes left in the 4th. You know your team sucks when the broadcasting network gives up on the game.

Yup.....Eli has sucked too, but he's clearly the only option now.

But I'm absolutely baffled as to why they fucked up the chemisty by reinserting Diehl in the line..... I get the whole "you don't lose your job to injury".......but I don't get the "you don't lose your starting job because you suck" argument.

And not to harp on the subject, but this is the 4th fucking week in a row that Bradshaw has been unable to practice.....and once again, he was part of the problem.....his fumble turned what should have been a 1 score game into an eventual rout.

Sorry, but a 100% Brown or 100% Wilson is a better option than a 75% Bradshaw who can't even get on the practice field with his team.

This is one of my only big problems with Coughlin... and T touched on it as well... the guy is and has always been too married to his players and coaches.

He had to be basically threatened into getting rid of Sheridan and Lewis when it was obvious they were totally inept. He reinserted Shaun O'Hara two years ago when he also sucked, and Seubert had set the fucking world on fire for three weeks in his spot (I think our rushing output went up something like 70%). Bradshaw and Osi are shadows of their former selves (for different reasons), but you won't see either of them head to the bench.

There's something to be said for loyalty to be sure, but when it's costing you (several) games, you've gotta make a switch.

I think the Bye-week will lead to a lot of heads rolling. Diehl might have to be replaced with Locklear for the OL to do anything and primarily protect Eli. Eli was hurried on every fucking play the last 2 weeks. The running lanes are cut off and Brown seems to be the only RB with the patience to wait for the hole or get into the end zone when reqd. These 2 fixes are a must

It was very hard to watch today.

I know I was on my couch watching.. something. I can't say for sure those were the NY Giants. As a matter of fact I hardly remember a game yesterday. I was hoping our annual "lose badly to a team that really sucks" will be broken this year... but we may just have to wait on that streak to end.

Pressure came up the middle in this game particularly from Atkins. Diehl has seen his better days for sure but he was not the main issue IMO. Watch the all 22 cam. Baas and snee where bitch slapped. When you have pressure like that coming off the center and interior like that how can you get into a rhythm?

I think most of us here where PO'ed that Reese did little to fortified the o-line in the offseason. Hell I know I was bitching about it last year and this year is worse.

This is one of my only big problems with Coughlin... and T touched on it as well... the guy is and has always been too married to his players and coaches.

He had to be basically threatened into getting rid of Sheridan and Lewis when it was obvious they were totally inept. He reinserted Shaun O'Hara two years ago when he also sucked, and Seubert had set the fucking world on fire for three weeks in his spot (I think our rushing output went up something like 70%). Bradshaw and Osi are shadows of their former selves (for different reasons), but you won't see either of them head to the bench.

There's something to be said for loyalty to be sure, but when it's costing you (several) games, you've gotta make a switch.

Exactly Seph...Coughlin could not last in the world of business, academia, non-profits or anywhere where you have to answer for short term results. Loyalty only goes so far and when people like us fans who are not experts in the game to say the least can predict plays...see when a guy can't perform due to injury...that means that the guys in charge have blinders on.