SportsWrath

Dal @ Phi

Treehugger

Seriously, who are you rooting for in this game? I've gone back and forth. Since we have to play Philly again in week 17, I guess I want to see them dead and buried by then.....and I see Dallas dropping another game or two, anyway - they still have Philly again in three weeks and Pittsburgh and New Orleans in December. Add it all up, and I'm rooting Dallas this week. I think.

Seriously, who are you rooting for in this game? I've gone back and forth. Since we have to play Philly again in week 17, I guess I want to see them dead and buried by then.....and I see Dallas dropping another game or two, anyway - they still have Philly again in three weeks and Pittsburgh and New Orleans in December. Add it all up, and I'm rooting Dallas this week. I think.

We split with Dallas so at this point I think we should want Dallas to win. And then the stadium to collapse preferably killing Vick crushing his internal organs and then slowly bleeding to death internally.

I hate Jerry Jones.

However, I think my hatred for Jones and Cowboys nation is may actually be less than that of Michael Vick and Eagles Nation.

I guess I'd "root" for the Cowboys, but really I"m rooting for humiliation and embarassment all around.

I hate Jerry Jones.

However, I think my hatred for Jones and Cowboys nation is may actually be less than that of Michael Vick and Eagles Nation.

I guess I'd "root" for the Cowboys, but really I"m rooting for humiliation and embarassment all around.

Agreed .....tough to call. That being said Dallas winning at this point in the season favors us. It's like being told you have to bang Roseanne or Rosie Odonald or die. With the Cavet that Odonald would give you a few dollars after you're done. You don't want to do either, but life is good and money in your hand is just that, cash in hand.

Roseanne-3-300x204.jpgrosie-odonnell.jpg

This is the game that is going to be the franchise changer for either team. Major major overhaul from Coach to QB to everything else.

Yeah this seems like a once in a lifetime game to watch. I think both teams are in for a huge changes post season. I also think your right in the sense that this maybe the game people point back too and say that game "sent the (insert team name) into a nose dive for years to come."

Much as i hate Dallas with passion ......i absolutely fucking detest the Eagles and want to see their season over quickly.

Dallas will fuck up plenty of games down the stretch anyway ......they are a mediocre team this year and are not playoff material IMO

i just want to see the Fat Walrus and the Dog Killer both humiliated and then fired !

i would take a tie to be honest ..........(both Eagles and Dallas will probably go and lose to the Skins in week 11, 12 anyway )

Giants are winning the East with a 9-7 record again ( book it )

I'm not taking less than 11-5 record. This bullshit of sleep-walking the 2nd half of the season has to stop. It begins this week... 7-3 heading into the by. Philly and the Skins are 2 more wins. A win against GB at home too.

The best result IMO wold be Eagles winning, because Dallas would be done then and we'd have some control over the Eagles since we still have to beat them.

It's been the NFC Least this year.

How do you figure? We are 2-2 in the division Philly is 1-0 and Dallas is 1-1. I guess it's splitting hairs right now but I would prefer Dallas to have that division win since we already beat them. And aside from the Cleveland game Dallas has a tougher schedule. I really don't want a nail biter at the end of the season Vs. Philly at home. For whatever reason Philly seems to have our number.

How do you figure? We are 2-2 in the division Philly is 1-0 and Dallas is 1-1. I guess it's splitting hairs right now but I would prefer Dallas to have that division win since we already beat them. And aside from the Cleveland game Dallas has a tougher schedule. I really don't want a nail biter at the end of the season Vs. Philly at home. For whatever reason Philly seems to have our number.

Exactly.

A bad season in Philly likely means Reid is out. Say whatever you want about the guy, but he's owned the Giants for as long as he's been there. I don't think we've swept him once, except for possibly the first season when Doug Pederson was the QB.