SportsWrath

A question for Giant fans

GBfan12

I've never met anyone who absolutely hated the Giants (Eagle fans of course) and even my friends that are Cowboy fans don't hate the Giants.

The Giants are "class" as are most of the old traditional teams like Green Bay, da Bears, Steelers, etc.

I imagine there's a lot of hatred of the Giants in the Boston area now....especially after we ruined their perfect season and sent them home crying as we "stomped them out"!

Definitely Pats fans.

Minnesota is a good one... didn't we play them something like six years straight?

Also the Chargers, but they may just hate Eli.

We threw snowballs at them back in the day, too....well, back in the day for me....the Chargers that is

SFO hates us - even after the Junkin Debacle. They still hate us for some reason. Outside of our division rivals - I dont think anyone hates the Giants as such. Might not like them, but dont necessarily hate them. But success at the expense of other teams does increase that quotient among other teams. Also when a team bets the house on a player and hands over everything including the kitchen sink to another team to get that player and he pans out and the other team doesnt and just flat out sucks balls - well then , I guess there could be some hate in San Diego.

Pats fans must hate you guys for all the misery you put them through lol.

For some reason I don't sense that from them... and I've met quite a few.. they're as congratulatory as GB fans (both our SB runs we had to go thru GB to get to them). The venom is mainly from Jets fans (I love in NY afterall) and SF fans who seem to not cheer for their team when times are tough.

San Fran.

I agree.... because the Giants are what San Fran is trying to become.

Still trying to figure out how a team with a 13-3 record gets to host a 9-7 team for the 2nd year in a row....this is going to be the 3rd time in 2 years Giants have to play in San Fran. WTF???

I agree.... because the Giants are what San Fran is trying to become.

Still trying to figure out how a team with a 13-3 record gets to host a 9-7 team for the 2nd year in a row....this is going to be the 3rd time in 2 years Giants have to play in San Fran. WTF???

It has something to do not so much with the team as the position. The last time the winners of the NFC east were scheduled to play the winners of the NFC West, the Nfc east team was at home. That's supposed to be the way it works.