SportsWrath

Good luck tommorow night and this season

GBfan12

Hey Giant fans one thing though is some of your fans are still rubbing it in our face about last season. I really dont believe Giant fans are like that. That loss really hurt. It hurts even more when you get it rubbed in your face. I still have lots of respect for the Giants and hope they do well.

Hey Giant fans one thing though is some of your fans are still rubbing it in our face about last season. I really dont believe Giant fans are like that. That loss really hurt. It hurts even more when you get it rubbed in your face. I still have lots of respect for the Giants and hope they do well.

I think you can blame Matthews for that one with his whole "They didn't beat us" crap.

Dude I know. And it's something that we all, as fans, share (except maybe Yankees' fans). You can't imagine how we felt when we lost a 2003 wild card game to SF when we had a 24 point lead. Or how we felt when Philadelphia ended our season in 2008 in the playoffs. After a 12-4 season, earning the 1 seed, having our playoff hopes ended by a poorly executed game plan and offense against our division rival, after our star receiver decided to go full-retard with sweatpants and loaded firearms.

I wish we could all be classy in victory and defeat. Some feel the need to show their ass. Believe me, I have a very high opinion of most Green Bay fans, they've shown their class in both situations. Except my brother-in-law, who is the biggest shit talker I know and a Packer fan... but he has no Wisconsin roots at all, just chose the team long ago, lol. I know real cheeseheads are class acts.

Pay no attention to the few idiots.

Now, Eagles' fans on the other hand....

It's a game that could have easily gone either way. Giants came out on top that time. Here's hoping GB gets another shot at the title...would be fun to beat them in the playoffs a 3rd time :LMAO:

I hope not. That would sting alot. Cant you choose another team to beat lol.

I think you can blame Matthews for that one with his whole "They didn't beat us" crap.

Haha, yeah, I was at the gym a few weeks ago, and a Packer fan noticed my Giants t-shirt and said, 'hey man, the Pack can beat the Giants any time!'

I replied, 'yes.... except when it matters most.'

And he looked sadly down at his feet and walked away.

This season, I hope the Pack gets some karmic retribution. All the sour grapes from Rodgers, Matthews, and McCarthy, and a handful of their fans has made me hope the Giants and the rest of the NFC totally smash that team this year.

On the bright side for you, GBFan12, its far more likely the Pack is completely freakin awesome again. You seem like a good guy, I hope you enjoy the season!