SportsWrath

Giants vs. Bears - Preseason

BleedinBlue

Amukamara= All flash no substance. Injury or not, he sucks....and now we're officially fucked.

Don't be too hard on the kid, SG. The expectations of a rookie are unreasonably high. Let me not remind that Webster wasn't exactly lights out early on in his career. I'm rooting for Prince..

Barden was on the sidelines that play. Refs fucked it up.

Ahh....I wondered. Because Barden doesn't play ST's so I was surprised to hear him get called for holding. Any question about the refs suckin pretty much sums it up when they call holding on a guy sitting on the bench.

Boy, the second team doesn't have the pizazz of the first. Looking for a standout, but don't reallly see any yet. Sash and Paysinger seem to be playing well. Douglas seems to be able to catch a punt, which is nice to see for a change. Hard to see who in the trenches is doing well....hell, it's hard to see who they are!

Boy, the second team doesn't have the pizazz of the first. Looking for a standout, but don't reallly see any yet. Sash and Paysinger seem to be playing well. Douglas seems to be able to catch a punt, which is nice to see for a change. Hard to see who in the trenches is doing well....hell, it's hard to see who they are!

Agreed...... in particular, the 2nd unit offensive line really had some issues tonight.

I'm not sure how much they were mixing in complete scrubs, though. Carr got hit early and often, and looked pretty uncomfortable out there toward the end. Can't really blame him, but he did appear to rush his throws.

Guest StrahansGap

it's the year he finally decides to get that jheri curl going and complete his lionel richie look-a-like situation.

jason_campbell_sm.jpg

6a0133ee099ada970b0147e278c1c5970b-800wi.jpg

Ahh....I wondered. Because Barden doesn't play ST's so I was surprised to hear him get called for holding. Any question about the refs suckin pretty much sums it up when they call holding on a guy sitting on the bench.

I think though this is one area that the replacements should be given a break. The "real" refs screw up numbers all the time also.