SportsWrath

A Giants fan must have for only 25 dollars plus shipping.

Firstnten

that's pretty cool.. but i'm waiting for the 2011-2012 dvd.. watched the 2007-2008 a few times already..

For 20+ bucks you can;t go wrong with this.

1986 Giants 49 49ers 3 in the playoffs.

1986 Giants 17 Redskins 0 in the NFC Championship.

1986 Giants 39 Broncos 20 in Super Bowl XXI.

1990 Giants 31 Bears 3 in the playoffs.

1990 Giants 15 49ers 13 in the NFC Championship.

1990 Giants 20 Bills 19 in Super Bowl XXV.

2000 Giants 20 Eagles 10 in the playoffs.

2000 Giants 41 Vikings 0 in NFC Championship.

2006 Giants 30 Eagles 24 - Eli Manning's epic comeback.

2007 Giants 17 Patriots 14 in Super Bowl XLII.

wher esle are you going to get those games? and a bonus disc of the Colts Giants game from the 50's "The greatest game ever played"

Tell you what I'm looking for - After 2007, they put out a 5 disc "Road To Super Bowl XLII". Each disc is a game: Pats regular season, Tampa, Dallas, GB and of course, the Super Bowl. The games are the actual network broadcast but perfectly edited, no commercials and much of the time between plays edited out - but it doesn't seem choppy. Each game is about 1:20 long. It's perfect!

I'd love to see the same thing this year, starting with the Jet game! I think I found it on Amazon. If anyone knows where I can find it again, please let me know!

Tell you what I'm looking for - After 2007, they put out a 5 disc "Road To Super Bowl XLII". Each disc is a game: Pats regular season, Tampa, Dallas, GB and of course, the Super Bowl. The games are the actual network broadcast but perfectly edited, no commercials and much of the time between plays edited out - but it doesn't seem choppy. Each game is about 1:20 long. It's perfect!

I'd love to see the same thing this year, starting with the Jet game! I think I found it on Amazon. If anyone knows where I can find it again, please let me know!

I have that one too, really cool, you can watch the super bowl with strahan commentary.

I have that disc set also.

http://www.amazon.com/NFL-New-York-Giants-Super/dp/B0015NQEMY/ref=pd_cp_mov_1

• 3 weeks later...

They never released America's Game Super Bowl 42 on DVD.

I wonder why. I saw the NFL Network broadcast and someone has it on YouTube, but Wth?

Also it'd be nice to have another Road to the Super Bowl get released. I have 07 and its great, but I'd love this year's run.