SportsWrath

Super bowl pregame thread!! All in!!

osi724dasack

i'm b'ALLIN

( a bit drunk already ....i need to slow down )

Regards to you all

( even Hotdog and Bad Egg i suppose )

By the way ....where the hell is Jack ?

UK

seriously.. i notice he haven't been around..... should we send out a man hunt for jackie or am i just thinking too much??

I don't like this Bob Kraft pre game interview. He's so soft spoken and they're using his wife's death to 'rally the troops'. Nope, don't like this at all.

I know what my heart says, but I just can't get my mouth to utter the words, or my fingers to type them. The anticipation is killing me. I swear I've had strange chest pains since Thursday. All I can bring myself to safely say without jinxing things is:

:giants:GO GEEEEEEEMEN!!! :giants:

I don't like this Bob Kraft pre game interview. He's so soft spoken and they're using his wife's death to 'rally the troops'. Nope, don't like this at all.

I know what my heart says, but I just can't get my mouth to utter the words, or my fingers to type them. The anticipation is killing me. I swear I've had strange chest pains since Thursday. All I can bring myself to safely say without jinxing things is:

:giants:GO GEEEEEEEMEN!!! :giants:

I feel ya my Asian Brotha. The media is trying to stir up a pre story/headline. Screw them all. People live and die everyday. I don't give a shit. GO Giants!!!!

he has been missing on Giants.com too ....... we need you madJak !

Jack... not Madjack.. Madjack is alive and well throwing a party for the Wagons as far as I know. The New York Jack is MIA...I hpe he's ok.