SportsWrath

29 arrested at Candlestick Park

SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco police say they arrested 29 people at Sunday's NFC Championship Game at Candlestick Park -- and tossed out another 110 people for unruly behavior.

NFC West Blog

sando_mike_m.jpg

ESPN.com's Mike Sando writes about all things NFC West in his division

That's nearly double the number of people booted from the stadium during the Jan. 14 game between the San Francisco 49ers and theNew Orleans Saints. Visiting fans during that game had complained of harassment and threats by Niners fans, and police adopted a zero-tolerance policy for Sunday's game against theNew York Giants.

Sgt. Michael Andraychak said Monday that most of the arrests were alcohol-related and several were for resisting arrest.

One person arrested was a man charged with a felony for threatening an officer. He had his 2-year-old son with him, so he was also charged with child endangerment.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7495226/2012-nfl-playoffs-police-say-29-arrested-110-tossed-49ers-giants-candlestick-park

They had security dressed up in Giants gear. LOL!!!! Stay classy San Fran.

sounds a bit like The New Den at Millwall FC .......the most disgusting pit of despair in English Football .......where approx half the fans carry kitchen knives

You mean screwdrivers uk, so they can pull the seats out and toss them onto the field like they did at luton years back. Jail won't have those guys.

I'm sure they have quality daycare at those places now, I mean they already have succulent buffets. Those are classy joints nowadays.

What responsible, well-intentioned, trying-to-pay-her-way-through-school, hardworking, single-mom stripper would ever, EVER leave their child in the care of another?

I'm sure they have quality daycare at those places now, I mean they already have succulent buffets. Those are classy joints nowadays.

Now Boo Boo....go play with your Legos while mama goes out and smears her pussy all over the greased pole on the stage....remember drink all of your milky poo. :)

Not sure what's wrong with a "zero tolerance" policy to assholes. But that's rght, it's tough here. When you come visit, go straight to Fisherman's Wharf and the crooked street. Stay the hell out of my way.

I stayed there when I went for a visit. Fishermans wharf was just a walk down while creeps bugging you if you want their crabs. It ain't anything special.

Went to china town near there and let you tell ya. Chinese there are ruthless. Lady knocking me over for a couple of oranges that was on sale. Crazy Asians.

Went to San Fran three times in the 90's...stayed at "Hoe-tels" :P in the Tenderloin District....spit on the homeless tribes of rich kids....went everywhere in San Fran including the Haight; walked all the way from the Tenderloin to the Steinhardt Aquarium....one of the best...really enjoyed my visits. Never went to the Fisherman's Wharf as it looked like tourist central. Never went to Alcatraz Island either....my two favorite restaurants was this Indonesian place not too far from the Tenderloin and The Stinking Rose. :)