SportsWrath

BlueInCanada

I'm sorry that in the first couple weeks of the season I thought you were returning to old slack jawed "Ohama" yelling, goofy looking muh fucker.

As of last season and as this season went on, you have proven everyone and their grandmas wrong about you.

eli-manning.jpg

Eli, you can move up here to Canada any day.

NOBODY talks about Eli's toughness for some reason. For the second week in a row he was getting fucking destroyed back there and still stood tall in the pocket and led the team to a win. Tony Homo, Ben Rapistberger, and the other guys Eli is compared to all would have crumbled.

NOBODY talks about Eli's toughness for some reason. For the second week in a row he was getting fucking destroyed back there and still stood tall in the pocket and led the team to a win. Tony Homo, Ben Rapistberger, and the other guys Eli is compared to all would have crumbled.

...Cutler...

They are talking about it now! I'll tell you, Terry Bradshaw, Trent Dilfer... former QB's... they appreciate how Eli absolutely took a beating in this game and kept on going.

Eli threw two balls today into coverage where two SF defenders ran into each other, resulting in an incompletion as opposed to an interception. That said, it was a gritty as hell performance and Eli should be recognized for it.

Throwing the ball near 60 times in that weather without a turnover is impressive.