SportsWrath

Giants and Cowboys Game

Lughead

god fucking damn them.

talk about taking it in the crapper on x-mas eve.

Have a 3 1/2 hour drive home. The 1:00 start is much more atractive.

I fucking hate non 1 pm games.. it seems like we wait for fucking ever for the game to start :angry:

I hate these late games....always will prefer 1:00pm.

Yeah well I had to sit in a bar on a Saturday morning (the Sabbath) yesterday. And they served me a bloody mary with gin, which I immediately complained about (after drinking 3/4's) and they supplied me with a replacement. And then I had another one. And then I had to finish xmas shopping at macy's with half a buzz on. And then I realized the game was on local tv in my area!

So I'm looking forward to the 515 start.

Yeah well I had to sit in a bar on a Saturday morning (the Sabbath) yesterday. And they served me a bloody mary with gin, which I immediately complained about (after drinking 3/4's) and they supplied me with a replacement. And then I had another one. And then I had to finish xmas shopping at macy's with half a buzz on. And then I realized the game was on local tv in my area!

Yeah I know you west coast Giants fans suffer....I'm just hoping the late night Giants Jinx does not show up... :P

i was in florida for the NE game this year and i had to wait until 4pm for the start! I was pacing the floors.rolleyes.gif

Yeah...I know the feeling.... :facepalm: And the late starts...never start at their stated time...its always 15-20 minutes of match up bullshit, selection of captains and the coin toss. Rexy really thought he was tweaking the Giants yesterday by having Shot Hisself Himself out there... :LMAO: I cracked up when he did his whole kneel down routine after the push off "TD"...I saw the flag fly when he caught it...and said that one is coming back. He was so used to getting away with the Irvin style push while with the Giants that he can't come away from it. :laugh:

I apologize. I have fallen behind in my posting of the coverage maps. If I would have known you'd end up with crappy Bloody Mary's I'd have made sure to post the map.

Merry Hanukkah and Happy Xmas, Fringe.

What a downer. At least aikmen doesn't sound like a total douchebag.

I better remind myself to lay off on the hard liquor. Hate to sent a bottle thru the TV.

I like Aikman alot better than Collingsworth.....Collingsworth is really fucking annoying.