SportsWrath

thursday injury report

hlb37

from the Gints

fwiw: Garafolo reports Boley and Bradshaw are being treated, will practice 2morrow ( Friday ) and play Sunday.

Boy it would be nice to steal a win this weekend and get just a little healthier. Very nervous. I have no trust in our D. Thinking they will win this week and then break my heart against the Jets though. From a fan proximity point of view that would be more painful.

I know what you're saying - I hate the Jets as much as anybody in the world.....but beat the Redskins and Cowboys and the Jet game doesn't mean squat. In fact, win this week and the Cowboys beat TB, it won't make any difference at all if we win or lose the Jet game. It all comes down to the Cowboys, week 17.

So the Jet game might break your heart but it can't break the season - if we win this week! On the other hand, we can certainly knock the Jets out of the playoffs!

I know what you're saying - I hate the Jets as much as anybody in the world.....but beat the Redskins and Cowboys and the Jet game doesn't mean squat. In fact, win this week and the Cowboys beat TB, it won't make any difference at all if we win or lose the Jet game. It all comes down to the Cowboys, week 17.

So the Jet game might break your heart but it can't break the season - if we win this week! On the other hand, we can certainly knock the Jets out of the playoffs!

Revenge for 88'....would love to see Nicks pull an Al Toon in the corner of the endzone. Hopefully Coughlin won't run onto the field like Joe Walton and act as if he won the Super Bowl. :jerkoff:

Playoff predictions:

AFC:

Jets (8-5) If Season Ended Today: sixth seed

Remaining Schedule: at Philadelphia (W), vs. New York Giants (L), at Miami (W)

Crystal Ball: 10-6, sixth seed

The Jets survive a late push from the Titans. Mark Sanchez forgets he's Mark Sanchez long enough to deliver the two wins necessary to get the Jets in the playoffs for the third consecutive year under Rex Ryan.

NFC:

Giants (7-6)

If Season Ended Today: fourth seed

Remaining Schedule: vs. Washington (W), at New York Jets (W), vs. Dallas (L)

Crystal Ball: 9-7, fourth seed

The Giants win two out of three, and tie Cowboys with 9-7 record, despite losing to them in Week 17. But because the Giants have better record in common games (the third division tiebreaker), they win NFC East with a 9-7 record.

LINK

I don't know about that.. I read somewhere the boys have the tie breaker on us due to better division record.. and I believe that's the 2nd tie breaker after head to head.

I believe they are counting on Dallas losing to Philly.