SportsWrath

10 - 6 / NFC East Champs

JMFP

Book it, folks.

We can do it with 9-7 assuming we sweep the cowboys.. or even 8-8 with other things happening... the Giants need to make the playoffs at all costs... we have to see the Packers again... January 2008 all over again.

The problem with inconsistency is solved one week at a time. Cowboys can be beaten. Giants can be beaten. If the Giants bring the intensity and the desire they had against the Patriots and the Packers - then they should handle the Cowboys. If not, our season is essentially over since I really don't see the wild card coming out of the East.

Keep in mind, I'm predicating this on the Giants showing the same fight down the road as they showed v Patriots and Packers.

If they show up with a "Seattle" effort, no chance they'll win on any given week.

........you know what you are right JM4P......we are going to win the East ........but with 9-7

We beat Dallas twice .....and lose to one of either Skins or Jets in dramatic fashion.

Dallas are rubbish ( infact so are Chicago , Atlanta and Detroit .......so could even grab a wildcard in all this NFC mess anyway )

( id love to meet GB again at their place in snow ! )

This season has a strange parallel to 2007 ( last night was just like being back in that NE week 17 game ......even the same score 35-38 )

( thanks Nas .....Jets not Eagles )

........you know what you are right JM4P......we are going to win the East ........but with 9-7

We beat Dallas twice .....and lose to one of either Skins or Eagles in dramatic fashion.

Dallas are rubbish ( infact so are Chicago , Atlanta and Detroit .......so could even grab a wildcard in all this NFC mess anyway )

( id love to meet GB again at their place in snow ! )

This season has a strange parallel to 2007 ( last night was just like being back in that NE week 17 game ......even the same score 35-38 )

Sure you meant the Jets... both green and stink.

Sure you meant the Jets... both green and stink.

sorry ......just mixed up 2 hated teams ..........im probably still drunk from last night ........had an absolute skinfull ( appologies for all the crap that i must have posted during the game ....i felt a bit like Jack )