SportsWrath

keith hernandez is a dick

Right Stuff

did anyone catch the bs he said on air yesterday about that woman and the gay apology he performed during the 2nd inning? <_< they should bring back ron darling who not only has insight about the game but also isn't always talking about himself like he's the best like hernandez is :TD:

did anyone catch the bs he said on air yesterday about that woman and the gay apology he performed during the 2nd inning? <_< they should bring back ron darling who not only has insight about the game but also isn't always talking about himself like he's the best like hernandez is :TD:

:LMAO:

Agreed. KH makes me cringe when he talks. My girlfriend thinks he is a douche. I wonder if he and RD are gonna alternate road trips.

The other night when KH was talking about that 14 inning game in 86, he was like "I made an amazing doulble play, I hit a rope in the 14 inning...." :puke:

Agreed. KH makes me cringe when he talks. My girlfriend thinks he is a douche. I wonder if he and RD are gonna alternate road trips.

The other night when KH was talking about that 14 inning game in 86, he was like "I made an amazing doulble play, I hit a rope in the 14 inning...." :puke:

Did you hear him say how he smoked 2 and a half packs of ciggs during that game? What an athelete!! :LMAO:

Well, not saying he's right, but I see his point of view. And i think if all of ya'll would not try to be so politicolly correct you'd see his point too. Baseball is a boys game, and I can see where some people would be upset that a girl was in the dugout. I realize she is part of the training staff, but where does her job make her be in the dugout? basically, she's a massage therapist, so did she have to give a massage in there or what?

I think this was a ploy anyway after the reports that baseball is not doing well in Gender diversity, someone put her in the dugout to put a good face on baseball.

I'm not being PC. I in no way think he should be fired for what he said. I think the people in our country as a whole are to freakin sensative about things other people say. We need to get a sense of humor about things before political correctness destroys all humor, which is badly needed in the world. I don't like KH because he's an arrogant asshole who can't stop talking about himself.

I'm not being PC. I in no way think he should be fired for what he said. I think the people in our country as a whole are to freakin sensative about things other people say. We need to get a sense of humor about things before political correctness destroys all humor, which is badly needed in the world. I don't like KH because he's an arrogant asshole who can't stop talking about himself.

That's all that needs to be said.

:clap:

He did say later on if you thought what I said was serious you should buy a sense of humour.

The thing about KH's comments is that it has to be funny. I mean, I really don't care about women being in the dugout or not and I don't mean to be politically correct if i come to sound like it. KH just sounded like an arrogant ass when he said that and tried to cover his tracks with his fake apology the next day. I would like to see his ass gone not b/c of this, but b/c he makes mets games dreadful to watch cause of the constant bs that comes from his mouthh

KH is not the greatest announcer, and I never thought I would get tierd of hearing about the 86 Mets....I was wrong.

I do aggree with what he says, I also think they should get the Broads off the sidelines of MNF. If she wants to stay in the duggout so she can get a chance to rub down Mike Piazza's Jock- that is up to the team.

But keep her out of the dugout. Next thing you know she will be suing the team for sexual harrasment when they start pissing on thier hands....

Edited by Gorilla

KH is not the greatest announcer, and I never thought I would get tierd of hearing about the 86 Mets....I was wrong.

I do aggree with what he says, I also think they should get the Broads off the sidelines of MNF. If she wants to stay in the duggout so she can get a chance to rub down Mike Piazza's Jock- that is up to the team.

But keep her out of the dugout. Next thing you know she will be suing the team for sexual harrasment when they start pissing on thier hands....

Keep posting Gorilla... your sig and avatar gives me a woody :ph34r::drool: