SportsWrath

So can someone

RandolphScott

This is exactly why he shouldn't get a pass.

He's got all this talent and he sucks.

I agree with you, he shouldn't. There's way too much talent out there to be playing this bad. I think that whenever we play well the thought is that this is the defence that "fewell put together".

I agree with you, he shouldn't. There's way too much talent out there to be playing this bad. I think that whenever we play well the thought is that this is the defence that "fewell put together".

And you can't tell me "Oh, well...people are hurt."

Its football, injuries happen. When you can use JPP to replace Justin Tuck...that's saying something. All this talent and he fucking blows.

The defense was the reason we lost today and it would have been more had Seattle's running backs not have butter on their gloves.

And you can't tell me "Oh, well...people are hurt."

Its football, injuries happen. When you can use JPP to replace Justin Tuck...that's saying something. All this talent and he fucking blows.

The defense was the reason we lost today and it would have been more had Seattle's running backs not have butter on their gloves.

yes we were bad, but in fairness, the Seahawks really were up for it today, and marshawn Lynch was really running hard out there. They played well.

JPP looks dangerous, and I really think Lindval Joseph is getting better every game. Also Corey Webster did well against Sidney Rice and overall he's done well this season. As I said earlier, Kenny Phillips is starting to look like another Shaun Williams, always seems like he's late to the play and that late hit was fucking ridiculous. I'd rather see Deon Grant in there. D'quan Williams looks like he's a player also.

JPP looks dangerous, and I really think Lindval Joseph is getting better every game. Also Corey Webster did well against Sidney Rice and overall he's done well this season. As I said earlier, Kenny Phillips is starting to look like another Shaun Williams, always seems like he's late to the play and that late hit was fucking ridiculous. I'd rather see Deon Grant in there. D'quan Williams looks like he's a player also.

Phillips played really well the first three games.

-Z

Because everyone is too busy foaming at the mouth about Gilbride to see just how poor this defense is. Even if they are preventing TDs, they consistently give up enough yardage where the O winds up short of the 20 yd line. Not that specials are helping.

Apparently, you need to have an epic failure like Sheridan to even get noticed.:facepalm:

Because everyone is too busy foaming at the mouth about Gilbride to see just how poor this defense is. Even if they are preventing TDs, they consistently give up enough yardage where the O winds up short of the 20 yd line. Not that specials are helping.

Apparently, you need to have an epic failure like Sheridan to even get noticed.:facepalm:

Gilbride, no matter what posters like to believe, has hardly ever been the problem. You can't win having 5 turnovers period and the D played way too soft.

You cant allow Charlie Whitehurst to lead an 80 yard drive for the go ahead td. You just cant. They don''t stop the run now either which used to at least be one of the stronger aspects of this team.

Agreed. This defense brought no extra pressure against QB's that have not proven they can handle pressure. Fewell does the same thing over and over. I have a theory. It's pretty much that they thought they'd win this game with a vanilla game plan so they don't put the more exotic stuff on tape for the bigger games. Of course, it's asinine, but I have no idea why else they would play such a basic defense all game long. No blitz.

And it also should be said that Boothe played fucking terrible today. Baas needs to get healthy pronto. In fact, the offensive line has been unsatisfactory the last 2 games.

It's the Seahawks... the Giants lost to a much inferior opponent today because they didn't come to play, they just didn't. This one is on Tom, because ultimately it's his job to make sure the players are ready to play. Every paying customer at MetLife stadium should ask for their money back because they got a shit product today from this team.

You cant allow Charlie Whitehurst to lead an 80 yard drive for the go ahead td. You just cant. They don''t stop the run now either which used to at least be one of the stronger aspects of this team.

Well see Fewell's defense is built on letting the opposing team march down the field, AND THEN stopping them. :rolleyes: So everything on that drive was actually going exactly as Fewell had foreseen, they just got knocked off their gameplan at the stopping them part by the weird Osi offsides play. Nothing to see here folks.

:facepalm:

-Z