SportsWrath

Had to share this

*SDMF*

I think when Tyree made the helmet catch they showed him on TV in the stands, hand on his head with an expression of disbelief.

What does he do for a living, BIGBLUE? How did you come to know him?

Well, actually, I dont know him well, but Ill know him better after Sat. nite. My buddy here in AZ who is from Clifton NJ, owns an Italian restaurant thats pretty popular . It was on that Guy Fieri show on Food Network. He contacted my buddy and asked if we could use his spot for a dinner with some Giants players and personel. Apparently he is good friends with Jacobs, and will be bringing himself, Brandon and Bob Papa so far to eat dinner. The restaurant will be closed to the public, and only a select few will get in, one being me! :freaked:

Well, actually, I dont know him well, but Ill know him better after Sat. nite. My buddy here in AZ who is from Clifton NJ, owns an Italian restaurant thats pretty popular . It was on that Guy Fieri show on Food Network. He contacted my buddy and asked if we could use his spot for a dinner with some Giants players and personel. Apparently he is good friends with Jacobs, and will be bringing himself, Brandon and Bob Papa so far to eat dinner. The restaurant will be closed to the public, and only a select few will get in, one being me! :freaked:

La Piazza Al Forno or Giuseppe's on 28th?

BIGBLUE - Are you legitimately invited to this thing or are you going because you intend on fooling everyone into thinking your Antonio Pierce? :smartass:

He is going to stand out front in his super fan outfit and get the door for them :laugh:

Cappo right?