SportsWrath

Travis Beckum = Sinorice Moss Version 2

boohyah

I'm sorry, he can't get on the field, when he does he rolls backwards on a catch. I've always said give a guy 2 years, but you've got 2 free agent tight ends starting before him and we'd rather throw more passes to a rookie fullback. Plus he can't block. I hope this guy doesn't become the guy who takes up roster space every year because of promise.

I'm not a fan.

He's not a TE, but the Giants are forcing him into the position.

Put him on a team like the Colts or Pats who use H-back type of players and he will probably do something more anyways.

But yeah right now in Gillys offense he doesnt belong.

He was a TE coming out of college, they're not forcing him to do anything.

They just shouldn't draft guys from Wisconsin..

They should though, draft this, this is pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tODlPxhbGF8

They should though, draft this, this is pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tODlPxhbGF8

From what I understand about college football depending on the type of system they run the TE could basically mean he's a WR who always lines up in the TE spot.

From all reports in the draft he is was touted as an "H-back" player.

Seriously give the guy a break!! Damn

I've never seen a player get so much unwarranted hate.

Yes he blew that 4th down, but I have yet to see this guy drop a pass and he deserves a week 12 judgment day rather then his first game of the season.

Swear. If the giants lost that game. Your tone would be totally. dIFFERENT!!! U know it's true. Stab yourself with a pen before replying.

Ross had a lot of good plays last week too. Notice that yesterday they weren't giving the WRs a 15 yard cushion? It finally became glaringly obvious to Fewell too.

Agreed. Where my comparison is the player getting shit on this board.. who knows maybe Beckum has a great game next week.

A true TE is a lineman who is the only lineman that is an eligible receiver and at times, will go out for a pass rather than block on the offensive line. Beckum's size is a huge problem. He cannot block and when he is put into the game, even the dumbest defensive player knows he's going to run a route because he sure as hell isn't on the line to block.

The college game is completely different from the NFL and you can get away with small TE's. But it doesn't work in the NFL and you shouldn't blame Wisconsin, which has produced some pretty good NFL players.

The perfect TE is a great blocker and can also run a route or two and catch the ball and go vertical. Beckum can't block and yesterday he decided not to go vertical costing the Giants a big time loss on 4th down.

Beckum was almost the goat of that game.

We he caught the ball and tackled himself short of the 1st down, it was a big momentum change for both teams....the Giants really didn't get the momentum back until the 4th quarter.

So far, Beckum has been a huge disappointment....the guy could fuck up a ham sandwich.

Beckum was almost the goat of that game.

We he caught the ball and tackled himself short of the 1st down, it was a big momentum change for both teams....the Giants really didn't get the momentum back until the 4th quarter.

So far, Beckum has been a huge disappointment....the guy could fuck up a ham sandwich.

When the Eagles went for it on 4th down on the Giants' 43... Great defensive play by the Giants and a sure tackle by Boley.