SportsWrath

Hats off to Kenny Phillips

Storm

1. For being the only secondary player worth a damn, anymore. If Kenny Phillips hits you, or swats at the ball that is currently in your grasp, it will leave your grasp.

and

2. For potentially saving the game for the Giants with an amazing hustle play to take Danario Alexander down at the 1 after Ross and Grant did their best to not touch him down by contact.

The game could have gone the other way if not for that play. IMO, it's the play of the game.

Yea that's true. Great hussle play by KP21

After the play he looked at the red and pointed to the 2yd line as if he was excited to go out on D and get a chance to hold them to 3. Gotta love it, he's looking 90% back from where he was. Guess he was just taking it easy in preseason.

Yea that's true. Great hussle play by KP21

After the play he looked at the red and pointed to the 2yd line as if he was excited to go out on D and get a chance to hold them to 3. Gotta love it, he's looking 90% back from where he was. Guess he was just taking it easy in preseason.

Yeah man, I saw that, he knew he had got him down before the end zone. Great hustle. And exactly the kind of excitement and fire we need. Guys that WANT to make plays.

Yeah man, I saw that, he knew he had got him down before the end zone. Great hustle. And exactly the kind of excitement and fire we need. Guys that WANT to make plays.

What were Grant and Ross doing letting the guy get back up and run to the 1 :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

What were Grant and Ross doing letting the guy get back up and run to the 1 :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Especially Grant. Ross was behind the play, but Grant let the receiver practically walk by him.

At that point in the game I was starting to question whether the coaching staff could get these guys motivated... it was shades of Jacksonville, circa 2002.

No sooner did I vocalize the thought than Eli pulled his head from his ass - rarely have I been so glad to sound so retarded.