SportsWrath

You smell that?

Cowboyz

That's because you don't live in NY. Giants fans are cool and down to earth (I know I'm generalizing).. we walk around knowing our team has been pretty good and when we suck it's for a year or to... Jets fans are envious obnoxious pricks... It's like they have penis envy... Fuck the Jets. I hate them more than I hate the Eagles

No fuckin way.

Go ahead, you fucking dummies.

Go on, take the bait. You know you want to.

Just keep in mind the only reason assholes like this guy are still here is because of morons like you.

depends which persona of his identity you are talking about. one of his personalities is a giants fan, i believe. but you're right.

If you lived in Long Island you would too.

I was born there actually, but didnt spend much time living there. Im sure demographics play a big part of teams you despise. Growin up here in AZ, I cant STAND THE FUCKIN COWSHITS. So many fake cowshut fans in AZ. :furious:

I was born there actually, but didnt spend much time living there. Im sure demographics play a big part of teams you despise. Growin up here in AZ, I cant STAND THE FUCKIN COWSHITS. So many fake cowshut fans in AZ. :furious:

They're many of them here in Dallas.

They allow Puerto Ricans to be born on Long island? :wacko::blink:

That's because you don't live in NY. Giants fans are cool and down to earth (I know I'm generalizing).. we walk around knowing our team has been pretty good and when we suck it's for a year or to... Jets fans are envious obnoxious pricks... It's like they have penis envy... Fuck the Jets. I hate them more than I hate the Eagles

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjTN11CnNY[/media]