SportsWrath

Is it just me or does Eli suck balls again?

Sephiroth

He's sucking balls...I'm happy to see our receivers giving it to Cromartie though...Revis? Revis is a completely legit shutdown corner but Cromartie, while good, is too arrogant and I'm happy to see our receivers, both of them, giving him the run-around.

I don't know what Eli's deal is.

-Z

He's sucking balls...I'm happy to see our receivers giving it to Cromartie though...Revis? Revis is a completely legit shutdown corner but Cromartie, while good, is too arrogant and I'm happy to see our receivers, both of them, giving him the run-around.

I don't know what Eli's deal is.

-Z

It's obvious.. he doesn't have the disciple to work on his mechanics. I love the guy but throwing from the back foot... ad throwing to Bradshaw in to double coverage... he's not a rookie anymore.. so it's a big wtf for me.

The Giants are not stretching the field

even incomplete balls down field keep the defense honest

As for Eli I'd say Carr should be our #1

Jack you're an eternal optimist :)

this is embarrassing.........a dysfunctional team :facepalm:

:angry:

Eli seems clueless so far this year. I agree that we give the job to Carr and maybe Eli would get his head in the game and stop throwing off his heels and right straight into trouble. All this talk about him being a top-5 QB is nonsense. Right now, he doesn't even look like he belongs in the NFL. And this from the Giants' eternal optimist of the board.

Eli seems clueless so far this year. I agree that we give the job to Carr and maybe Eli would get his head in the game and stop throwing off his heels and right straight into trouble. All this talk about him being a top-5 QB is nonsense. Right now, he doesn't even look like he belongs in the NFL. And this from the Giants' eternal optimist of the board.

It is hard to understand........he has regressed to his rookie season

Eli certainly hasn't looked good. Turnovers and poor special teams play were the reasons this team missed the playoffs last year and it looks like more of the same at least from tonights performance. That being said we just have to hope Eli gets it together. There is a reason Carr and Rosenfels are backup quarterbacks. I know Carr was behind terrible offensive lines in Houston but he has more career interceptions than touchdowns and he also had stops in Carolina and San Francisco where he didn't exactly distinguish himself. If Eli doesn't play well, the Giants are going to have a bad year it's pretty simple. I think it would take a monumental drop in his performance before the team would even consider making a change.

Eli certainly hasn't looked good. Turnovers and poor special teams play were the reasons this team missed the playoffs last year and it looks like more of the same at least from tonights performance. That being said we just have to hope Eli gets it together. There is a reason Carr and Rosenfels are backup quarterbacks. I know Carr was behind terrible offensive lines in Houston but he has more career interceptions than touchdowns and he also had stops in Carolina and San Francisco where he didn't exactly distinguish himself. If Eli doesn't play well, the Giants are going to have a bad year it's pretty simple. I think it would take a monumental drop in his performance before the team would even consider making a change.

Spot on.

It's really frustrating because this team has the talent to contend but they are just a flat out sloppy team. Until that changes we are going to see some extremely painful losses where the Giants are physically better than their opponent but the failure to execute fundamentals costs them. Any one of us could identify what needs to be fixed on this team yet the same shortcomings and mistakes keep happening. It's baffling.

KNARF hit on it... I think they are fine in the slot but this team is begging for a legit playmaking combo TE. They need one in the worst way. ELI needs one badly. We may very well be the worst in the entire NFL at that position. I have to think Eli is not going to be this bad when the games matter, but my confidence has waned. And that's because some of the same mental errors and bad throws that have plagued him in the past are creeping back in. I'm hoping this is just a little extended time of shaking the rust off. I will say this, Rex Ryan's defense looked great. They had a lot of pre-snap movement and really gave Eli a tough defense to read.

KNARF hit on it... I think they are fine in the slot but this team is begging for a legit playmaking combo TE. They need one in the worst way. ELI needs one badly. We may very well be the worst in the entire NFL at that position. I have to think Eli is not going to be this bad when the games matter, but my confidence has waned. And that's because some of the same mental errors and bad throws that have plagued him in the past are creeping back in. I'm hoping this is just a little extended time of shaking the rust off. I will say this, Rex Ryan's defense looked great. They had a lot of pre-snap movement and really gave Eli a tough defense to read.

Lastnight was the first time I saw Ballard down field catching a pass and he looked good to . when we get Hynoski to play FB full time and get Pascoe and Ballard more actual TE play time. maybe we will be ok at TE. ...... forget Beckum there he just does not have the size for TE .......did he ever try Kick off or Punt returns?

It's really frustrating because this team has the talent to contend but they are just a flat out sloppy team. Until that changes we are going to see some extremely painful losses where the Giants are physically better than their opponent but the failure to execute fundamentals costs them. Any one of us could identify what needs to be fixed on this team yet the same shortcomings and mistakes keep happening. It's baffling.

I agree.