SportsWrath

Eli's Comments yesterday- He's in a class with Brady!

JackStroud

I don't have a problem with what Eli said

Tom Brady is a major league dick head with a gorgeous wife

Do you remember Brady's tantrum in the Super Bowl when he started getting thrown around? Sorry Tom......welcome to the way other QBs live, and if you can't handle it, call in sick on Nov 4th

Look at it this way, if Eli undresses you again in your own Stadium..........Case Closed.....he's not in your class, he's better than you

TWICE

The best response would have been, "that's for the sportswriters and the fans to talk about, not me."

I think he gave the next-best answer.

The worst answer would be to say, "no, I'm not in the same category".....that's basically telling your fans and your teammates that you don't have the confidence or swagger to compete against the best....fuck that.

The guy won a Super Bowl......v. the Patriots. He's earned the right to rank himself with other championship winners.

The best response would have been, "that's for the sportswriters and the fans to talk about, not me."

I think he gave the next-best answer.

The worst answer would be to say, "no, I'm not in the same category".....that's basically telling your fans and your teammates that you don't have the confidence or swagger to compete against the best....fuck that.

The guy won a Super Bowl......v. the Patriots. He's earned the right to rank himself with other championship winners.

you know the only problem with this is teams win championships........individuals compile statistics

What do you expect him to say? "Nah, I'm like a 2nd tier qb." He responded the way anyone should respond.

Now he may not be in the same class as Brady, very few quarterbacks are. With that being said you can be a very good qb while not being in his class.

and like one of Ernie Accorsi's mentors Milt Davis (old baltimore colts scout) said to him: "Ernie, listen to me. You evaluate the great quarterbacks on one element alone: Can they take their team down the field, with the championship on the line, and into the endzone? That's how you evaluate a great quarterback."

Eli has proved he can do that, and I'll take it.

That's a great quote. Which is the other quote that Accorsi writes on how the difference between Unitas and other QBs in the league was "his right and left testicle"

I don't have a problem with what Eli said

Tom Brady is a major league dick head with a gorgeous wife

Do you remember Brady's tantrum in the Super Bowl when he started getting thrown around? Sorry Tom......welcome to the way other QBs live, and if you can't handle it, call in sick on Nov 4th

Look at it this way, if Eli undresses you again in your own Stadium..........Case Closed.....he's not in your class, he's better than you

TWICE

wow, I like that.