SportsWrath

Giants/Bears pre-season

*SDMF*

section 227b row 17 seats 3 nd 4

120 per tcket

50 per parkn pass

290 total

if some one gives me 220 they can have them. These are my personal season tickets nd i wont be able to attend. If interested reply here please

Damn, Id love to go to a game, but I just couldnt see paying that much for a preseason game. Not saying youre askin for alot SDMF, it seems to be the price. But damn, for a PRESEASON game?

Oh yeah, and Im in AZ....... :smartass:

Not for nothing but thw full price i paid was 290. The tickets are 112 nd 8$ tax and the parking pass was 50. So im taking a 70$ hit on them. Its not like im trying to make money off anyone.

Not for nothing but thw full price i paid was 290. The tickets are 112 nd 8$ tax and the parking pass was 50. So im taking a 70$ hit on them. Its not like im trying to make money off anyone.

Yeah, Im not saying YOU are asking for alot, and Id pay moire than that for a reg season game. But preseason is just a warmup to me. I dont really care about it.

yeah you're def taking a hit on those tickets.. good luck on the sale....

hope you'll post some tickets for season games when you're too busy to go.. i'm sure be down to get it..

section 227b row 17 seats 3 nd 4

120 per tcket

50 per parkn pass

290 total

if some one gives me 220 they can have them. These are my personal season tickets nd i wont be able to attend. If interested reply here please

Damn Anthony....if it wasnt' a Monday game I'd seriously think about it.

C. Wagon

Yo *SDMF* how you been man? You don't post much. Any conspiracy story you'd like to share with us :D

Hey Nas hope all is well. My cries have fallen on deaf ears. With that being said have you seen the comercials for Buildingwhat.org than thought about me?

Hey Nas hope all is well. My cries have fallen on deaf ears. With that being said have you seen the comercials for Buildingwhat.org than thought about me?

I saw the commercial about Building 7.. shit looks odd that's for sure. It's a big wtf and I'd rather focus on things I can change.