SportsWrath

Who do you start Osi or JPP?

JackStroud

I say that we start Osi....

If he plays well, or at least as well as he did last year, it will force the Giants to trade him or give him the big deal. Either way, if Osi performs, he's gonna get paid by someone. If we give him the opportunity to excel, and he takes advantage of it, then by all means, the Giants would benefit in increased trade value next offseason given Osi will still have a year left on his deal.

If Osi doesn't perform or pulls more of this fake injury bullshit, we bench him, play JPP, and let Osi rot for the next two years, thereby killing any value whatsoever.

You start Osi, because he's been an NFL starter.

JPP's entire body of work is one good game last season and a great start to the preseason.

Wait until he puts together a string of good performances before you anoint him the next Reggie White.

You start Osi, because he's been an NFL starter.

JPP's entire body of work is one good game last season and a great start to the preseason.

Wait until he puts together a string of good performances before you anoint him the next Reggie White.

Stop being reasonable.

I'm reconsidering my vote........hey what does it matter alternate them.......they are both as good as it gets and can spell one another

Osi I feel is going to take out his frustrations on the rest of the NFL..........if he is healthy he will be awesome

I think the real upside suprise this year is going to be the LBers.........they have had a year to jell.....now comes the payoff of putting all those young guys out there