SportsWrath

Osi and Tuck led the league in combined Sacks last year

JackStroud

Storm, you and I are now Eagles fans because we said we thought Trent Cole was better than Osi. that's just how it is.

I bow down to the man with the inferior football brain.

lol. Of course that's what that means to Jack.

Trent Cole is a force that you have to deal with throughout an entire game. He doesn't just show up for 2 or 3 big plays a game like Umenyiora.

Im getting a little sick of all the pessimism and Eagle ass kissing

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

I guarantee you this

That Eagles trophy case will remain empty for another year

We will destroy the Eagles :ranting2:

What is the NFL team annual record for sacks- i think we might double it this year

Ok you're Tony Romo/Michael Vick, its 3rd and long and you have Justin Tuck, Kiwi, Osi, and JPP glaring at you like a pack of dogs eyeing raw meat

what goes through your head? Do you try to get in a few Our Fathers, and Hail Mary's before the snap? LOL

Michael Vick can out run Tuck, Kiwi, Osi, and JPP crawling on his hands and knees. I doubt he's that scared of them until they actually get a hit on him. And even when they do, he gets phased but comes out strong in the 4th quarter, as he demonstrated. These posters talking about how the key to beating Vick is pressure forget too fast exactly how he RESPONDED to that pass rush. I'm obviously no Eagles fan, but it's ludicrous to think we can beat up on the Eagles offense with simply a pass rush. The entire team is going to have to be firing on all cylinders, especially the secondary. It's going to be one of those teams that we face that will gain yards on us. The key will be getting stops in the red zone and keeping the big play from killing us. I just don't know how we will respond to the Eagles on defense.

Michael Vick can out run Tuck, Kiwi, Osi, and JPP crawling on his hands and knees. I doubt he's that scared of them until they actually get a hit on him. And even when they do, he gets phased but comes out strong in the 4th quarter, as he demonstrated. These posters talking about how the key to beating Vick is pressure forget too fast exactly how he RESPONDED to that pass rush. I'm obviously no Eagles fan, but it's ludicrous to think we can beat up on the Eagles offense with simply a pass rush. The entire team is going to have to be firing on all cylinders, especially the secondary. It's going to be one of those teams that we face that will gain yards on us. The key will be getting stops in the red zone and keeping the big play from killing us. I just don't know how we will respond to the Eagles on defense.

I agree with the majority of this post, but that bolded part is a little exagerrated. C'mon Storm, he's not THAT elusive.

I'm not concerned about the Eagles.....their free agent signing of the sick the wounded the crippled shows how desperate they are

what they cannot pick up is beef..........we have the beef on both sides of the ball.....and yes Vick does get the 10,000 mile stare when you hit him a few times.......with 4 on the floor we will hit him from all angles

I'm concerned about The Saints, The Packers, the Steelers and the Pats

other teams that have strong foundations

the Eagles are a bunch of punks and this is the year we grind them in the turf

Eagles.............give me a friggen break........it took a miracle for them to beat us in the last meeting......the football gods do not pass out miracles routinely

The Eagles will not win a Lomabardi in your lifetime................maybe 80 years from now

I agree with the majority of this post, but that bolded part is a little exagerrated. C'mon Storm, he's not THAT elusive.

In the two games the Giants have played against Vick in blue he has only been sacked four times.

3.5 by Tuck

0.5 by Bernard

I disagree Jack. The Eagles signed some very solid players... the challenge is to get them to jell THIS season.. and as we know especially in football that's not how it always pans out. Sure we didn't make a big splash in FA because of the cap... and that's because we have solid players we didn't need to turn half of our team over...

In the two games the Giants have played against Vick in blue he has only been sacked four times.

3.5 by Tuck

0.5 by Bernard

Hmm, I wonder why Tuck has so many sacks against a good, elusive quarterback and Osi has zero....

I disagree Jack. The Eagles signed some very solid players... the challenge is to get them to jell THIS season.. and as we know especially in football that's not how it always pans out. Sure we didn't make a big splash in FA because of the cap... and that's because we have solid players we didn't need to turn half of our team over...

Where did they improve their pass rush and O-line...........?????

are you kidding me

there is only one football man and usually only 3 people touch it each play