SportsWrath

Osi and Tuck led the league in combined Sacks last year

JackStroud

Once the stupid hold out crap clears they will do it again........and when you add JPP and KIWI to the mix...........heaven help Michael Vick, Tom Brady, and Sanchez............one or possibly two of those guys will be carried out of the stadium when they meet this tandem......and I do not mean guys wearing the sacred Giants uniforms....If I were those 2 fatso HCs and the The Hoodie I'd pull the starting QB and hope for the best.....better to play it safe and live to fight another day

There will be times all 4 are on the field at once......good grief, the humanity, the carnage...... once again the league will be asked to put dresses on the QBs

Once the stupid hold out crap clears they will do it again........and when you add JPP and KIWI to the mix...........heaven help Michael Vick, Tom Brady, and Sanchez............one or possibly two of those guys will be carried out of the stadium when they meet this tandem......and I do not mean guys wearing the sacred Giants uniforms....If I were those 2 fatso HCs and the The Hoodie I'd pull the starting QB and hope for the best.....better to play it safe and live to fight another day

There will be times all 4 are on the field at once......good grief, the humanity, the carnage...... once again the league will be asked to put dresses on the QBs

You dont want heaven to help Toni Homo???

Tony Homo............LOL

Quacking in my cowboy boots over the clutch Mr. Homo

I think that fumbled snap effectively ended Mr Homo's career........hes the punch line to a joke now.

Lets see we have to get past Mr, Homo......the Rush Phobic Mr Vick............who's QB of the Skins these days

Andy Reed's got him an All Pro lineup now.......we'll see

If only most sacks in a game won actual games.............

I guess your too young to remember the 85 Bears

Richard Dent destroyed the entire NFL..........he was a one man wrecking crew.......we have 4 guys who can impact like that.

Quick tell me who the Eagle sack leader was last year............ LOL

Richard Dent destroyed the entire NFL..........he was a one man wrecking crew.......we have 4 guys who can impact like that.

Trent Cole. A better defensive end than Osi, by far. Not even close.

Tony Homo............LOL

Quacking in my cowboy boots over the clutch Mr. Homo

I think that fumbled snap effectively ended Mr Homo's career........hes the punch line to a joke now.

Lets see we have to get past Mr, Homo......the Rush Phobic Mr Vick............who's QB of the Skins these days

Andy Reed's got him an All Pro lineup now.......we'll see

wow you're unleashing. You and BadEgg should go at it (mods do we have a popcorn emoticon?)

Trent Career Stats

http://www.nfl.com/player/trentcole/2506482/careerstats

Osi Stats- and an unheard of 10 strips recovered by the Giants last year as a Part Time Player

http://www.nfl.com/player/osiumenyiora/2505492/careerstats

I think without question Osi had the better year last year and that was playing PT vs Trent Cole's full time

My point is the eagles cannot come close to our pass rush..........not even in the same universe

Michael Vick turns into a whimp just like Homo if you hit him often and early

having said that so does Eli but Eli gets very very good protection........you cannot get near him

I'm 42, do the math.

We have 4 guys like Richard Dent.........we have no guys who can impact like that, obviously you don't watch the games now or you'd know this. And that's with me liking our guys.

What does knowing the sack leader on the Eagles have anything to do with what i said?. Michael Vick, am I wrong?

Trent Career Stats

http://www.nfl.com/player/trentcole/2506482/careerstats

Osi Stats- and an unheard of 10 strips recovered by the Giants last year as a Part Time Player

http://www.nfl.com/player/osiumenyiora/2505492/careerstats

I think without question Osi had the better year last year and that was playing PT vs Trent Cole's full time

My point is the eagles cannot come close to our pass rush..........not even in the same universe

Michael Vick turns into a whimp just like Homo if you hit him often and early

having said that so does Eli but Eli gets very very good protection........you cannot get near him

Osi had a SLIGHTLY better year, remember 10 strips does not equal 10 fumbles recovered. Trent Cole is the better all around player. Cole is on Tuck level.

And Osi was pretty much full time. Just as much so as Cole was. 1st down and obvious passing downs.

Osi had a SLIGHTLY better year, remember 10 strips does not equal 10 fumbles recovered. Trent Cole is the better all around player. Cole is on Tuck level.

And Osi was pretty much full time. Just as much so as Cole was. 1st down and obvious passing downs.

then go get yourself a Trent Cole Jersey than count the people who even realize who the hell he is........hes a nobody

then go get yourself a Trent Cole Jersey than count the people who even realize who the hell he is........hes a nobody

People who pay attention know who he is.

Seems to me some people watch the NFL by reading Monday's new york Post.

I could not pick him out of a police line-up

look I'm sure he's a decent player but don't count out the Giants..........I really believe this is our year to repeat

When Osi does get on the field he's liable to kill some poor QB out of frustration

repeat what? 2nd?

add the 4th Lombardi...........while you my Eagles buddy sob once again in front of that empty Trophy Case

any one got that picture of the Eagles plastic laminate Super Bowl Trophy Case for my buddy here? :smartass:

Storm, you and I are now Eagles fans because we said we thought Trent Cole was better than Osi. that's just how it is.

I bow down to the man with the inferior football brain.

you sure as hell do not sound like Giants fans..........think about it

Stop it Jack. Booyah is being very reasonable.. you're overly optimistic about the Giants where quite a few of us have a bit of a healthy fear... some doubt is good Jack. Good night.

Im getting a little sick of all the pessimism and Eagle ass kissing

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

I guarantee you this

That Eagles trophy case will remain empty for another year

We will destroy the Eagles :ranting2:

What is the NFL team annual record for sacks- i think we might double it this year

Ok you're Tony Romo/Michael Vick, its 3rd and long and you have Justin Tuck, Kiwi, Osi, and JPP glaring at you like a pack of dogs eyeing raw meat

what goes through your head? Do you try to get in a few Our Fathers, and Hail Mary's before the snap? LOL