SportsWrath

Colin Cowchip of ESPN just dis-respected us again

JackStroud

Berman is a Buffalo Bills fan. But I think he likes all the NY teams to certain degrees.

I respect the fact he doesn't hate a team.. his analysis is spot on... and he's pretty entertaining.. and he could.. go .. all the wa... but he doesn't lol.

I still like the dude.. he's a classic. the dudes on CBS put me to sleep.

I forgot hte name of the show but who the fuck thought it was a good idea to get rid of the show that recaps all the games Sunday Night on ESPN. :furious:

It was called NFL PRimetime, and I agree with you Nas. That was my favorite part of the day. Now you have to sit through a shitty episode of Sprotscenter and just to catch The Blitz that only shows a few highlights of each game.

ESPN cares more about making celebrities out of their reporters than they do about informing the fans exactly what happened on the field.

It was called NFL PRimetime, and I agree with you Nas. That was my favorite part of the day. Now you have to sit through a shitty episode of Sprotscenter and just to catch The Blitz that only shows a few highlights of each game.

ESPN cares more about making celebrities out of their reporters than they do about informing the fans exactly what happened on the field.

Exactly.. aside from the game itself that show was my favorite.

Exactly. Am I the only one who gets annoyed by Stuart Scott?

You like Stuart Scott???? :unsure:

I mean the guy himself is probably OK, but him tryin to come with a hip new saying every sentence is annoying.

I don't mind him only in the sense that I hardly watch ESPN... and I rarely watch TV as is.