SportsWrath

Colin Cowchip of ESPN just dis-respected us again

JackStroud

What in the world did we ever do to this guy? :rolleyes:

He must have bet the ranch on the Patriots in 2007

He did not include the Giants in his list of 16 teams who had "a chance" of winning the Super Bowl..........went on and on about the Houston Oilers

Good Grief

I should send my resume to ESPN.........I know I can do better than most of the guys they have on the air.....they are populated with total sports idiots

Guest StrahansGap

I don't think we have a chance at the super bowl this year, but I think we are in the top 16. It all comes down to Eli this year. If he performs better than he's capable of, we'll have a great chance....

I don't think we have a chance at the super bowl this year, but I think we are in the top 16. It all comes down to Eli this year. If he performs better than he's capable of, we'll have a great chance....

This my friend, is a paradox :confused:

-Z

in 2007 NOBODY thought we had a chance.......

I feel it.......we will add the Quattro this year

Nobody has shit on Chris Carter, that dude can't get over 2000, I here him

Trash the giants all the time other day he said nobody wants Osi and then Trey wingo

And hugh Douglas were like well they wanted a first rounder then chris Carter goes well supposedly but Osi is a terrible player blah blah blah I was like damnnnn this is disgusting i need to get Fios back for NFL network dion and crew are obnoxious but very tolerable and funny

Nobody has shit on Chris Carter, that dude can't get over 2000, I here him

Trash the giants all the time other day he said nobody wants Osi and then Trey wingo

And hugh Douglas were like well they wanted a first rounder then chris Carter goes well supposedly but Osi is a terrible player blah blah blah I was like damnnnn this is disgusting i need to get Fios back for NFL network dion and crew are obnoxious but very tolerable and funny

Chris Carter is the biggest bad of hot air going and the biggest Giants hater

I Don't care how disrespected we are . I would rather prove how good we are on the field and shut the heads up...... remember the more disrespected we are the better our outcome usually is.

oh and Clarence.....I thin Chris Berman is the only one on ESPN that gives the Giants any respect

The only guy, I like is Herm (even though he was a Eagle, and took Pisarcik's fumble into the end zone). I am so glad I get the NFL Network.

Yeah thanks to the Evil Dolan Cablevision does not offer NFL Network.....I had it last year when I had Direct TV.....miss it

Cowheard came up with a duzzzy today

RBs don't matter any more according to Colin........he must be the illegitimate child of Sid Gillman the old AFL Chargers coach

Sid was calling pass plays coming out of the tunnel

Did anyone ever hear about killing the clock?

I Don't care how disrespected we are . I would rather prove how good we are on the field and shut the heads up...... remember the more disrespected we are the better our outcome usually is.

oh and Clarence.....I thin Chris Berman is the only one on ESPN that gives the Giants any respect

I agree, but Berman can be tiresome to listen to at times. I do like "The GeeeEEEEEeeee MEN" though. :TU:

Chris Berman used to be good, but now hes a caricature of himself and extremely annoying.

I still like the dude.. he's a classic. the dudes on CBS put me to sleep.

I forgot hte name of the show but who the fuck thought it was a good idea to get rid of the show that recaps all the games Sunday Night on ESPN. :furious: