SportsWrath

Lets GO GIANTS!!!!!

JackStroud

I'm almost as optimistic I say super bowl or bust I'm in a NY Yankee mentality for this year with our dynamic DL + playmaking secOnsdary with all those freaks and u add Eli a crazy group of WRs plus strong line and running game improved STs I love it!!! Only real legitimate problem Is the TE position

I will settle for nothing less than 19-0, plus the pre-season 4-0................the average margin of victory needs to be north of 10 points per game

THIS IS OUR YEAR GENTLEMEN :05-mafia:

I used to think that when I was 7. Sorry Jack.. Logic (thanks Tree :D) says otherwise :)

I used to think that when I was 7. Sorry Jack.. Logic (thanks Tree :D) says otherwise :)

Funny thing Nas

After I replied to you, I read Ralph V's column in the Daily News today........he agrees with me. He sees a lot of parallels to the pre-season of 2007 and the eventual 3rd Lombardi.....Ralph would not be surprised if we add the Quattro

I see it differently, this team is way more loaded than that 2007 team of over-achievers was.......Nicks, Manningham, Bradshaw, JPP, the entire back 4, the LBers young and more experienced.....Eli was still wandering in the bushes looking for lost balls in 2007.......now he's a top 5 QB.

This team is 3-4 times stronger than that one, only time will tell and we'll get our 1st indicator Sunday night

amazing how un ESPN like a reporter can be when asked about the Giants.......If Ralph V was an ESPN reporter he'd probably be fired for praising the Giants.........I see a big future for Troy Aikman, and his midget side-kick when FOX finally fires them as future ESPN employees........they would fit right in as Giant haters