SportsWrath

Plax Hasn't Missed A Beat

Doesn't really matter unless he misses games. He needs to practice b/c he's in a new system and new QB, but it's not necessarily what happens in August, but what happens in December that counts. Of course, there's a better than even chance he's not going to hold up through the rigors of the season. But if he plays, he's going to be a legitimate force and he's going to help out Santonio Holmes and Sanchez.

Doesn't really matter unless he misses games. He needs to practice b/c he's in a new system and new QB, but it's not necessarily what happens in August, but what happens in December that counts. Of course, there's a better than even chance he's not going to hold up through the rigors of the season. But if he plays, he's going to be a legitimate force and he's going to help out Santonio Holmes and Sanchez.

Do you honestly think he's an upgrade over Braylon Edwards?

Plaxico plays better when he does not practice............so did Gap Tooth

Practice does not always make perfect.........sometimes you get hurt

I rolled my ankle one time at a YMCA noon game,and it turned purple to the knee and yellow all the way up to my crotch

you dont want to come down on a turned ankle

You would think these guys would get taped for practice ..........the money they get paid