SportsWrath

Lofa Tatupu cut.

Sephiroth

Actually, he wasn't cut, he was dealt to the Bengals and all signings are contingent upon passing a physical. And when he showed up in Cincinatti, he was listed as 338 lbs, but came in at 396. :facepalm:

Umm, I'm pretty sure Tatupu is a linebacker. I think you mean 238 and 296....

Umm, I'm pretty sure Tatupu is a linebacker. I think you mean 238 and 296....

Yeah......I was just reading about Deuce Lutui (guard from Cardinals who signed with the Bengals). My figures were right, just had the wrong guy. What ever happened to football players with good old names like Red Grange, Jim Brown, Joe Morris and Carl Banks??? Now everyone has names that start with ng and have all vowels or no vowels.

Yeah......I was just reading about Deuce Lutui (guard from Cardinals who signed with the Bengals). My figures were right, just had the wrong guy. What ever happened to football players with good old names like Red Grange, Jim Brown, Joe Morris and Carl Banks??? Now everyone has names that start with ng and have all vowels or no vowels.

he actually flunked his physical with cinci and didn't sign, hes back with arizona.

lol @ the giants signing free agents

we're not even resigning our own guys. There is no news about signing any of our guys, except Reese offered them a deal. A deal they did not like. Camp has started too, guys have already missed an offseason of activities, need to get them signed. I wouldn't mind Tatupu, even though he was cut by the Seattle Trojans, not the same player he was and something is amiss. Rocky McIntosh also still sits there. We will do nothing about anybody though, is my feeling

yeah my bad.

Kreutz is 34 though, Baas only 29. Alot of people are saying how good this deal might be for the Giants. Anybody realize we never go big in free agency and build through the draft. I would like some guys resigned, Smith most importantly. Other than that, there is really not much we need. Reminds me of 2007, where we had a surprisingly good draft and had rookies contributed to us winning the super bowl.