SportsWrath

OFFICIAL PLAYER MOVEMENT THREAD

boohyah

Nnamdi Assinwater choice down to Cowboys or Jets.

Personally I'd rather see him on the Jets then face him in the same division.

I just saw this on twitter from Schefter. What a coup this would be for Rex Ryan to have Revis and Asomugha. The Cowboys have seem to come from nowhere into this. I think the 'Boys might be in better position to get him, we'll see. I never thought I'd be rooting for Rex to get another great player, but now I am. I definitely don't want him on the Cowboys.

That really sucks. Looks like a weakness they had last year could be a strength this year.

It might not be for certain.

The Jets are out for sure, Nnamdi's agent saying that he wont be going to the Jets.

However there may be other teams in play, Oakland is reported to be trying to open up cap space and San Diago as well.

It must be 2006, cause the Patriots are "the big winners" in free agency. I know they didn't give up alot to get Ocho and Haynesworth, but they were pretty much guys nobody else wanted. Ocho does not fit the Pats scheme, he likes to freelance, the Pats system is all about playing within the system. He hasn't changed either, if he was all the sudden serious, he would went back to being Chad Johnson and lost the clown name. Haynesworth, is fat worthless piece of shit, the Pats run a 3-4 base, the d that Haynesworth does not want to play in. How the fuck is this team big winners. I like what Houston did, they are bigger winners then New England. Jonathan Joseph, I would almost put him on par with Ashoumuga, Houston also resigned some of their own guys.

It must be 2006, cause the Patriots are "the big winners" in free agency. I know they didn't give up alot to get Ocho and Haynesworth, but they were pretty much guys nobody else wanted. Ocho does not fit the Pats scheme, he likes to freelance, the Pats system is all about playing within the system. He hasn't changed either, if he was all the sudden serious, he would went back to being Chad Johnson and lost the clown name. Haynesworth, is fat worthless piece of shit, the Pats run a 3-4 base, the d that Haynesworth does not want to play in. How the fuck is this team big winners. I like what Houston did, they are bigger winners then New England. Jonathan Joseph, I would almost put him on par with Ashoumuga, Houston also resigned some of their own guys.

Is Football your middle name? :WS:

Philly signs DT Cullen Jenkins.

This one is not getting as much pub as Nnamdi but it's as least as big if not bigger. Jenkins is one of the best run stuffing DT's in the NFL. Philly's front 4 and secondary are looking as good as ours. With this move, Philly has positioned itself as a top 5 defense in the NFL. Hopefully ours will be a little better.